How's the view???........

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Keep em' coming STUG! I'm doing inside work while I'm on comp. I'll post some inside shots tomorrow. POIM
0209092144.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think Steve should make the next UPS calender using all the photos he's collecting!

Or maybe make a Brown Cafe calendar. How about it Cheryl?

I think Steve could make the calendar w/o all the photos. He's pretty cute!:surprised:

:flowers: Thanks dilli, that was nice to say.

Keep em' coming STUG! I'm doing inside work while I'm on comp. I'll post some inside shots tomorrow. POIM

What happened? Maineitis?

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Forgot my skates last Monday! I lost some picks in my cleats, went down hard on my wrist. X-rays neg. but it's not any better. DOT appt. tomorrow for follow-up. Went to my doc. today, They want more X-rays so I'm out another week at least. I'm thankful to be getting my hrs. inside.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Forgot my skates last Monday! I lost some picks in my cleats, went down hard on my wrist. X-rays neg. but it's not any better. DOT appt. tomorrow for follow-up. Went to my doc. today, They want more X-rays so I'm out another week at least. I'm thankful to be getting my hrs. inside.

Praying a speedy recvery to ya. Hope there isn't more to the injury than meets the X-Ray. You wouldn't have that problem here. Would have to learn the Zig Zag run from the Gators, though.:wink2:

Top Fuel Friday

Next Day Air
Nice pic. Is that a cell phone or reg. camera?

Camera, I can't take credit for it though. It's against local policy to take pictures of world port with our phones. I found this in a press release using Google image search, but it's one of the more scenic lookouts in our facility. The view at night on the Next Day sort is breathtaking, especially when it's snowing.

satellitedriver

Camera, I can't take credit for it though. It's against local policy to take pictures of world port with our phones. I found this in a press release using Google image search, but it's one of the more scenic lookouts in our facility. The view at night on the Next Day sort is breathtaking, especially when it's snowing.
I have heard people park near the runway outside the fence just to watch the brown tails take off one after another,an another,an another.....
Must be quite a show.

Big Babooba

I used to deliver to an Air Force Base. Lockheed had workers there because they were doing modifications on the C5s that were stationed there. I was able to get up close and personal with the flying elephants because I had to chase down a Lockheed employees. This was all before 9/11. Now you can't get much past the main gate.
gobbler.jpg
I didn't take this pic but it gives you an idea of the size of the beast

Top Fuel Friday

Next Day Air
I have heard people park near the runway outside the fence just to watch the brown tails take off one after another,an another,an another.....Must be quite a show.

It's not bad at all. At one point during the sort there is a plane landing or taking off every minute.

I used to deliver to an Air Force Base. Lockheed had workers there because they were doing modifications on the C5s that were stationed there. I was able to get up close and personal with the flying elephants because I had to chase down a Lockheed employees. This was all before 9/11. Now you can't get much past the main gate.
gobbler.jpg

That is sweet. I'm always hoping to see the new 74's (747-400's) loading from the nose, but they decided not to do that since the first one broke the first time they opened it lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
gobbler.jpg

They must have ran out of money building this big turd and didn't have enough left over to build a decent unloading ramp. I can't picture UPS allowing the time to stack a couple of hundred boards together everytime one of these lands.:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
They must have ran out of money building this big turd and didn't have enough left over to build a decent unloading ramp. I can't picture UPS allowing the time to stack a couple of hundred boards together everytime one of these lands.:surprised:

Improvisation.