How's the view???........

Big Babooba

Arnold Ziffle would take exception to the previous posts. I once had a stop where they had a few pigs. Whenever I pulled in they would line up by the fence and I would rub the top of their snouts. One day I noticed one missing. I couldn't eat anybody I knew.

Arnold Ziffle would take exception to the previous posts. I once had a stop where they had a few pigs. Whenever I pulled in they would line up by the fence and I would rub the top of their snouts. One day I noticed one missing. I couldn't eat anybody I knew.
That's why Jeffrie Dahmer always pick up strangers.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I see why my Jewish friends don't eat pork.....:wink2:

Tomorrow's sunday, I'll be "makin beacon"...West Virginia thick slice....I hope those pigs don't live in WV....otherwise, I might have to go Kosher myself....

Turkey Bacon! At least they never leave their tiny cages.

Maybe farmer Joe took him to town, letting him sit in the passenger seat, to get some fresh air. I'm split on eating something I raised.

That's why Jeffrie Dahmer always pick up strangers.

Very true, thus, if ever picked up by a serial killer, befriend him/her.
Let them know about your beautiful family, and what a good friend they would make.:wink2:

Cementups

Box Monkey
It bothers me when i'm driving down the highway and pass a truck hauling crates of chickens jammed in cages. All feathers have been blown off by the wind. I feel sad for the chickens. But when I'm sitting at Chic-fil-a and shoving nuggets in my mouth I just try not to think about it.

If animals were smarter and had the means, the would be killing up for their daily intake.

backinbrown

respect my authority
How do you kill that thing damn i would have been gone

imagine that sucker hiding behind bush you put pkg behind

Id be like U P S "scream like 5 yr old girl and run away"

I'd like to know what he killed it with. The average diamondback can strike like one and a half it's length. You'd have to have a pretty good take off to get more than 12 feet from him before he got ya.

backinbrown

respect my authority
Exactley mayby he found it dead

i see no signs of trauma

but that thing could strike from a good distance

i must know this now how did he kill it

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Here are some from Friday night. The 1st is when I stopped for a bottle of water. 2nd is sunrise over Augusta Ga. 3rd is just after I shut the tractor down Saturday morning to go home.
IMGP0051.jpg
IMGP0089.jpg
IMGP0098.jpg