1) On my way to Workwell (unreadable, I see) for checkup
2)This one's for you Big Babooba!!
3)The "War Room" My center office
0210090923.jpg
0210090842.jpg
0210091715.jpg

bad company

semi-pro
Here are some from Friday night. The 1st is when I stopped for a bottle of water. 2nd is sunrise over Augusta Ga. 3rd is just after I shut the tractor down Saturday morning to go home.

I-20 in Augusta must drive you crazy with all that construction work going on. How bad does Masters week get for you?

BigBrownSanta

Hey everyone, what's the biggest picture we can post on Brown Cafe?

My right arrow key on my computer doesn't get used much and is looking a little lonely.

Can anyone help?

Big Babooba

They must have ran out of money building this big turd and didn't have enough left over to build a decent unloading ramp. I can't picture UPS allowing the time to stack a couple of hundred boards together everytime one of these lands.:surprised:
Probably had something to do with the angle of the dangle. The plane has the ability to kneel. I believe that they are even able to lower one end to make the angle of approach less steep. Because the trailer is so tall, The standard ramps were too steep. It had to go in level or it would have scraped its top inside the plane.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
snowfall 001.jpg

snowfall 002.jpg

LOL BB! Here's a couple more with more snow. Sheeted a few of these EC today. Nope not going there, you can't make me.:happy-very: I stayed on the hwy today!I wanted to take some more pic's but I had never done this rte until today so I was way behind. Had 3 late air and a total of 8 EC's. Didn't get done until about 9:30. Lost the headlights on the truck with 10 stops left tonite. I could hold up the high beam lever and have high beams but as soon as I let it go I had no lights. My nite sup asked if couldn't just drive back in that way. Probably would have if I hadn't been 30 mins away. I left the truck parked a rode back in with another driver. My day from HELL!
snowfall 001.jpg
snowfall 002.jpg