How's the view???........

rod

Retired 23 years
There was a time. But this one is a completely stock 1991 Honda CRX Si. All original, all factory. Even the rebuild is going to be all Honda parts. Am very tempted on putting classic tags on it as well.

How old does it have to be to qualify for classic tags where you are? Around here its 25 years old. I drove my old 72 Bronco to work for about a dozen years using "classic tags". Kind of illegal because using classic tags around here limits you to driving to, from and in parades, car shows and to get repairs done. Just using it as a work vehical would require a full blown license plate.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
How old does it have to be to qualify for classic tags where you are? Around here its 25 years old. I drove my old 72 Bronco to work for about a dozen years using "classic tags". Kind of illegal because using classic tags around here limits you to driving to, from and in parades, car shows and to get repairs done. Just using it as a work vehical would require a full blown license plate.

Cementups is in HARPA. Used to be (disclaimer) in PA, classic tags could be put on just about any car (body style, model) that was no longer in production. However, you were limited to how often and how much you could drive it. We had a driver with a '72 Monte Carlo who pushed the envelope and drove the car to work when ever it was dry.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How old does it have to be to qualify for classic tags where you are? Around here its 25 years old. I drove my old 72 Bronco to work for about a dozen years using "classic tags". Kind of illegal because using classic
In PA, cars older than 20 years old can be tagged as classic and cars over 25 years can be tagged as antiques. tags around here limits you to driving to, from and in parades, car shows and to get repairs done. Just using it as a work vehical would require a full blown license plate.

In PA,

DEFINITION OF ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC MOTOR VEHICLES

Antique Motor Vehicle - A motor vehicle, but not a reproduction thereof, manufactured more than 25 yearsprior to the current year, which has been maintained in or restored to a condition, which is substantially inconformance with manufacturer specifications.

Classic Motor Vehicle - A motor vehicle, but not a reproduction thereof, manufactured at least 15 years priorto the current year, which has been maintained in or restored to a condition, which is substantially inconformity with manufacturer specifications and appearance. Any classic motor vehicle registered underSection 1340 (relating to antique, classic and collectible plates) on the effective date of the amendment to thisdefinition, which fails to qualify as a classic motor vehicle pursuant to these provisions may retain such classicregistration unless another type of registration is applied for and issued for the vehicle.

Vintage Registration Plates - A vintage registration plate is a “period-issued” registration plate from 1906 to1975 to be displayed on an antique or classic vehicle with the same corresponding year of manufacturer.Vintage registration plates are not manufactured or issued by PennDOT. Applicants are required to provide thevintage registration plate they wish to display on their antique or classic vehicle.

DougHeffernan

I wanted to call social services but it's really not my call on what parents do.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345554543.050226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345554543.050226.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
I wanted to call social services but it's really not my call on what parents do.
View attachment 7246

That little guy might be too young to be allowed to do what he is doing but on the other hand I know kids in their 20's and 30's whos parents were so "protective" when they were growing up that the wouldn't know which end of a mower to push now. They also couldn't change a flat tire, fix a leaky faucet or pound a nail. All they know how to do is play video games. I also believe Child Protection would laugh at you if you called in a complaint about this.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
very nice thanks for taking this picture.
Thanks, I wish I'd had time more time to just wander around the battlefield and take pictures but we were doing the tour and also had someplace we had to be later. The whole park really is a national treasure, it's a very moving place to visit even if you're not a history buff.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve the ups guy. In your pictures you always look fit. What ever ups operation you work in. You should designated as the wellness champion.

This is before, LOL, no, seriously, but I find it funny. :happy-very:

430999_10151102918552092_345378305_n.jpg

Steve, show him the "before" pictures so he can truly appreciate just how hard you have worked to not only get in shape but to stay in shape.

BTW, how's your "mom"?
My Mom? What do you mean?