How's the view???........

CharleyHustle

If you ever go to Mackinaw Island take the ferry that goes under the bridge.

Mackinaw 028.JPG Mackinaw 023.JPG

You can stay at the Grand Hotel, only $400 a night.

Mackinaw 089.JPG Mackinaw 107.JPG

The only motorized vehicles on the island are emergency ones.

Mackinaw 100.JPG Mackinaw 099.JPG

I wonder how they hook the telamatics up to his horse and wagon?
Mackinaw 028.JPG
Mackinaw 023.JPG
Mackinaw 089.JPG
Mackinaw 107.JPG
Mackinaw 100.JPG
Mackinaw 099.JPG

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I should have waited to report this till today, so my car didn't get red tagged for the day. I haven't driven a P1000 in forever, and when I got into my personal vehicle, I almost ripped the steering wheel off. :wink2:

Cementups

Box Monkey
But if you didn't report it last night and a car washer or someone else did, then you may have been fired for dishonesty. they would have suspected you were not going to tell them.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^I doubt that cause I see people driving around with cracked or broken windshields all the time. You just aren't going to pass any type of inspection with it.

HomeDelivery

I was tempted to take a break an frolic at the beach... but i didn't since i still had 60 stops to go when i took the following:

but i had to go back inland for the rural part of the route... i hate covering too many zip codes

that horse wanted to use me as a salt-lick

HomeDelivery

oh, i saw a brown package car towing a small trailer... he was off to drop it at the local shopping mall; neat!

UPS trailer.jpg

i've never seen those cars with trailer hitches before...
UPS trailer.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I was tempted to take a break an frolic at the beach... but i didn't since i still had 60 stops to go when i took the following:

but i had to go back inland for the rural part of the route... i hate covering too many zip codes

that horse wanted to use me as a salt-lick

My guess is this is the boardwalk somewhere down by Ventnor City or Ocean City. Irregardless, what a beautiful area. You typically don't see large condo's like the one pictured until you get south of Point Pleasant and Seaside.

I love hearing people call NJ the armpit of America. It means one less person that we have to share places like this with.

HomeDelivery

east vs west jersey .... nah, it's basically north vs south jersey when it comes to talking about which is the armpit of NYC or whatever.

I love covering south jersey in the summers, which is why i work out of 2 different terminals during the year. you're right on, Name Withheld! I cover any shore from Cape May up to Red Bank. some rural areas in between.

My only 2 areas I don't like to cover is Trenton or Camden. I'm glad that I don't work out of a North Jersey hub or there will be alot of send-agains coming back, like these 2 towns.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had to bring my daughter to Carlisle, PA, from upstate NY. We took 87 down, went around NYC and picked up the Tpke. We then took either 78 or 80 west. All I remember is the part of Jersey to the west of the Tpke was very nice.

I have also been down to the Jersey Shore and that was very nice.