How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
On the back of one of my coworkers package cars...

photo-2.jpg

satellitedriver

On the back of one of my coworkers package cars...

photo-2.jpg
If he did not work at UPS would he be better off?
Lots of family time to figure out how to pay for his family's security, and future.
I have bitched on this site that my average day, for the last 3 yrs, has been 10.5 +hrs.
I consider this forum like a family discussion.

Never would I put my displeasure on public display.
Thousands of people looking at his dirt work sign would gladly trade places with him.
I truly understand the frustration, but man up, or quit.

Indecisi0n

Lots of family time to figure out how to pay for his family's security, and future.
I have bitched on this site that my average day, for the last 3 yrs, has been 10.5 +hrs.

Thousands of people looking at his dirt work sign would gladly trade places with him.

Have to agree with this. When customers say "how is it working for UPS?" My response is normally "I love working outside."

menotyou

bella amicizia

This is why I keep muddling, even though it's not the best course of action.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Actually some of his customers wrote it on the back of his pc. He's one of us few idiots that like working here.