How's the view???........

Overpaid Union Thug

On my way to the fishing trip I stopped by the Tillamook Air Museum to see their collection of restored aircraft. Right next to the museum is the dinky little 8-route Tillamook UPS center. Its pretty much a shed, with a trailer at one end and a belt in the middle with 4 cars parked on each side. There is no perimeter fence, and on weekends they actually chain the cars together to keep them from getting stolen. Its like a big brown bike rack!

1A78BC8B-36F7-4BFC-AE56-4663E21629F8-7592-00000B60BF387391.jpg

A9C9671F-DE81-40E8-9AF0-CCB3DCBE09D6-7592-00000B60C6345ED4.jpg

The next center over fom ours is litterly an old 53 ft trailer with a small extension added to the end.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Tillamook is the brand name of a cheese in my store.

Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese

That cheese is made in Tillamook, Oregon, less than 90 minutes from where I live, just up the road from where I took the pics of the UPS building. Im probably biased, but I think they make the best cheddar anywhere. Whenever I am in Tillamook, I go to the cheese factory and buy a bag of "squeaky cheese"...cheese curds. Yum!

menotyou

bella amicizia
That cheese is made in Tillamook, Oregon, less than 90 minutes from where I live, just up the road from where I took the pics of the UPS building. Im probably biased, but I think they make the best cheddar anywhere. Whenever I am in Tillamook, I go to the cheese factory and buy a bag of "squeaky cheese"...cheese curds. Yum!
I beg to differ. My supposedly ripped off recipe for award winning mac and cheese is made from Great Lakes 4x cheddah. That's only medium. :wink2:

We have cheese curd, as well. Fresh is so unbelievably good. I love it still warm.

menotyou

bella amicizia
10202012223.jpg

My car had a flat tire on Friday. Once again, I wasn't driving it. :angry: Anyway, the tire pressure thingy on the valve stem broke or something, which caused the tire to go flat. That was Friday at 3:30pm. My car was picked up by the tow truck at 4:30pm, Friday. I live 50 miles north of the dealership. The Walmart in Watertown in 30 miles north on me, which means 80 miles north of the dealership. This picture was taken on Saturday at the Watertown Walmart at 2:37pm on Saturday. The fam-damly were in the store and exited at the same time as Tim. I had some choice words fro Volvo onCar and am waiting to speak with the dealership this morning. They open at 7:30am.

Oh, yeah. The tow truck has no DOT stickers/numbers.
10202012223.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 7711

My car had a flat tire on Friday. Once again, I wasn't driving it. :angry: Anyway, the tire pressure thingy on the valve stem broke or something, which caused the tire to go flat. That was Friday at 3:30pm. My car was picked up by the tow truck at 4:30pm, Friday. I live 50 miles north of the dealership. The Walmart in Watertown in 30 miles north on me, which means 80 miles north of the dealership. This picture was taken on Saturday at the Watertown Walmart at 2:37pm on Saturday. The fam-damly were in the store and exited at the same time as Tim. I had some choice words fro Volvo onCar and am waiting to speak with the dealership this morning. They open at 7:30am.

Oh, yeah. The tow truck has no DOT stickers/numbers.

are you anywhere near Summit?

rod

Retired 23 years
Summit? I don't know. Where's that? The dealership it went to is Alan Byer E. Genessee St.

The only Watertown I know is in South Dakota------maybe we are talking about 2 different Watertowns. I just mentioned Summit (about 30 miles north of Watertown, S.D.) because that is where the gentleman lives who recieved my sons heart after he passed away.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The only Watertown I know is in South Dakota------maybe we are talking about 2 different Watertowns. I just mentioned Summit (about 30 miles north of Watertown, S.D.) because that is where the gentleman lives who recieved my sons heart after he passed away.
I wish. I'd be a lot closer to Sturgis. No, NY. A couple hours south of Upstate.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have never heard of that before. I love cheese (especially extra sharp cheddar), I might have to try that sometime.