How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We went to Niagara falls in 2006. Here's a couple of businesses that had weird names.
The first is the name of a funeral home. I guess it's Italian but if you break it up into seperate words,
it's quite strange. The second business is an Oriental/Asian store. This is the same name we used, to
refer to "loose girls", in the projects, back in NYC.

0607150058.jpg
attachment.php

0607150059.jpg
attachment.php

0607150058.jpg
0607150059.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Dang, they don't get in any hurry to empty that disease trap.

I don't know why Stug, But I get the full size pics and the thumbnails on your posts. The others just show the thumbs. Anyone else seeing them that way?

I do also. Not sure what is happening

I copy and paste the larger picture into the post
after I upload the attachment. This way you don't
have to click on the attachment to enlarge the photo.

I copy and paste the larger picture into the post
after I upload the attachment. This way you don't
have to click on the attachment to enlarge the photo.
clicking on the thumbnail isn't that hard and it doesn't spread the post past the screen, Not telling you how to post,,,just sayin'.

helenofcalifornia

Maybe the rules are different across the "Pond." Do you guys have to wear seatbelts, and the all important question, and this one is for Sober, are they three point??

Tiny Panda

Maybe the rules are different across the "Pond." Do you guys have to wear seatbelts, and the all important question, and this one is for Sober, are they three point??

Yes they are 3 point, lap belts are not allowed by law in the front of vehicles. Yes we do have to wear them, our old ctr manager said that if we were to have an accident while not wearing a seat belt then we would not get paid

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Paid Over in me. I'm so sick or this winter!!!!! Looking forward to our fishing trip this spring.Hopefully Lil Oss will thaw out by June!! I think we are getting 2 to 4 again tonite !!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This follow-up passed over my desk today..looks like someone will have to find another date!

Good one, POIM!

Unfortunately the snow had melted by the time my support vehicle arrived

Should just combine the pkg car and that machine.

clicking on the thumbnail isn't that hard and it doesn't spread the post past the screen, Not telling you how to post,,,just sayin'.

That's why, your doin' it twice

Sorry guys, just trying to be helpful.

I went to do the taxes today. Sat peacefully in the office with my three youngest girls, to wait our turn. It was UPS'ers day and all the guys/gals, and their spouses, were getting their taxes done. While sitting in the office, Amy, the cruise director, and her UPS'er husband walk in and take a seat. They notice this wonderful bowl, full of goodies. Our tax guy also does bail bonds, so I guess the people that are getting out of jail need love too.
condoms1.jpg
condoms.jpg