How's the view???........

browndevil

Good one, POIM!

Should just combine the pkg car and that machine.

Sorry guys, just trying to be helpful.

I went to do the taxes today. Sat peacefully in the office with my three youngest girls, to wait our turn. It was UPS'ers day and all the guys/gals, and their spouses, were getting their taxes done. While sitting in the office, Amy, the cruise director, and her UPS'er husband walk in and take a seat. They notice this wonderful bowl, full of goodies. Our tax guy also does bail bonds, so I guess the people that are getting out of jail need love too.
Or a sense of humor like you're getting SCREWED! Here's some protection

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
Good one, POIM!

I went to do the taxes today. Sat peacefully in the office with my three youngest girls, to wait our turn. It was UPS'ers day and all the guys/gals, and their spouses, were getting their taxes done. While sitting in the office, Amy, the cruise director, and her UPS'er husband walk in and take a seat. They notice this wonderful bowl, full of goodies. Our tax guy also does bail bonds, so I guess the people that are getting out of jail need love too.

Oh look--balloons for the kids.. ------------lets make some balloon animals:peaceful:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Paid Over in me. I'm so sick or this winter!!!!! Looking forward to our fishing trip this spring.Hopefully Lil Oss will thaw out by June!! I think we are getting 2 to 4 again tonite !!!!
Our snow is commin' in tonight. I'm wicked tired of winta also! I haven't been able to go ice fishin' as much as I wanted to. Time is runnin' out

sano

Good one, POIM!

Wait! Did you say your tax guy does bail bonds and has a plate of condoms in his office?
I don't know about Florida, but where I'm from this is not normal behavior for a CPA:happy-very:
Where do you get your taxes done? H&R cellblock? :happy-very:

Wait! Did you say your tax guy does bail bonds and has a plate of condoms in his office?
I don't know about Florida, but where I'm from this is not normal behavior for a CPA:happy-very:
I think every person that worked for H&R Block last year then got laid off when the busy season was over has put an office in with just about any other kind of business you can think of. Bail Bonds, Car Lots, small finance companies, bait & tackle shops and car washes. The list could go on and on.

Come on in, get your taxes done while you receive a free one hour massage.

(some fees may apply)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh look--balloons for the kids.. ------------lets make some balloon animals:peaceful:
:sick:

How many different kinds of snakes can you make?
:sick:

Ha Ha, good one.

I think every person that worked for H&R Block last year then got laid off when the busy season was over has put an office in with just about any other kind of business you can think of. Bail Bonds, Car Lots, small finance companies, bait & tackle shops and car washes. The list could go on and on.

Come on in, get your taxes done while you receive a free one hour massage.

(some fees may apply)

Hmmmmm?:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Had my MRI today.
helpme.jpg
mri.jpg
done.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We should all give blood at least 2 to 3 times a year. At the very least!

I used to be a regular blood donor but they recently changed the rules and because I was overseas for more than 6 months I am no longer allowed to donate. I spent a year in Sicily 1983-84 in the Air Force. I am sure they have their reasons but I was good for a pint every 8 weeks.