How's the view???........

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Jul20705.jpg

Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
gotta be Sunday afternoon before a vacation week :happy:

My wife and I got Rusty through the Oregon Bassett Rescue agency.

We talked about it beforehand and agreed that when we got a new dog we would buy him a dog bed and NOT allow him to lie on the couch. We would be FIRM. We would train him to stay OFF of the furniture.

I am proud to say we stuck by our commitment.... for almost half an hour. How can you possibly say "no" to a Basset Hound that wants to cuddle up on your lap?

slantnosechevy

My wife and I got Rusty through the Oregon Bassett Rescue agency.

We talked about it beforehand and agreed that when we got a new dog we would buy him a dog bed and NOT allow him to lie on the couch. We would be FIRM. We would train him to stay OFF of the furniture.

I am proud to say we stuck by our commitment.... for almost half an hour. How can you possibly say "no" to a Basset Hound that wants to cuddle up on your lap?

Had a Basset that lived to be 19. She was as good as they come. At 8 she bit the Vet when he was checking around for a gall stone. 12 stiches later he operated on her and found a stone almost 2.5 inches in dia. She had a weakness for ice cream. Actually we couldn't say no. The Vet wears his scar proudly to this day and tells her story to everyone who asks him if he's ever been bitten.

gingerkat

The "animals" would slow me down in this job. How could anyone not pet a cute dog or kitty? I'll take the four legged critters to us humans any day! Thanks for those pics, they sure do make me smile.

Cementups

Box Monkey
The "animals" would slow me down in this job. How could anyone not pet a cute dog or kitty? I'll take the four legged critters to us humans any day! Thanks for those pics, they sure do make me smile.

I don't touch a single dog on any area that I've ever had. EVER!!!