How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
EC128104-A188-4CA3-AF2E-D5C4E3C6D158-16441-00001AC8E4CD48DA.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
sober, I chased some dear in my package car today. 3 of them. Then after my maniacal laugh I realized "Damn I should have takena pic of them to post in my thread for Sober to see." Doh!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What can Brown do for Moo?

I got to play "cowboy" in the package car today. These two cows had gotten loose from their pasture and were wandering around on a public road. One of them almost got hit by a car coming around a blind turn. They were close enough to a driveway that I was able to block the road, turn on my 4-ways to warn traffic, and "herd" them up into that driveway with my package car. I kept "herding" them until I was able to corral them into the fenced yard on the right and then shut the gate behind them. I explained to the homeowner ( who I even had a delivery for!!) what was going on, and he agreed to call the county sheriff and keep them in his yard in order to prevent a potentially ugly traffic accident. I continued on with my route, and about half a mile down the road I was flagged down by the owner of the cows who was walking around looking and asking everyone who drove by if they had seen them. I gave him the address where they were at, and life was good!

21FC5C8A-EC91-4926-9B15-99F7E815BBD6-19801-00002136A4BD990A_zps21849af7.jpg

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
What can Brown do for Moo?

I got to play "cowboy" in the package car today. These two cows had gotten loose from their pasture and were wandering around on a public road. One of them almost got hit by a car coming around a blind turn. They were close enough to a driveway that I was able to block the road, turn on my 4-ways to warn traffic, and "herd" them up into that driveway with my package car. I kept "herding" them until I was able to corral them into the fenced yard on the right and then shut the gate behind them. I explained to the homeowner ( who I even had a delivery for!!) what was going on, and he agreed to call the county sheriff and keep them in his yard in order to prevent a potentially ugly traffic accident. I continued on with my route, and about half a mile down the road I was flagged down by the owner of the cows who was walking around looking and asking everyone who drove by if they had seen them. I gave him the address where they were at, and life was good!

21FC5C8A-EC91-4926-9B15-99F7E815BBD6-19801-00002136A4BD990A_zps21849af7.jpg

Good stuff, my man! This will be rewarded with either a warning letter or a front page "Hero" article on UPSers! Spin the wheel!

texan

LOL. Glad you like it. Found it here. It's from one of my favorite violent antisocial video games of all time. "DOOM":happy-very:
I played that (Doom) when younger, and I also played Wolfenstein down loaded from
our local BBS at 34,000 baud.

Many many many years ago.