How's the view???........

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Indeed! While out riding in a famous agricultural area(known for onions) , I had a cropduster swoop across the highway I was on not more than 50 yards away. Nearly needed to go change my shorts.
Have you been trained on the 10 points of avoiding collisions with small aircraft?

Cementups

Box Monkey
2BF32A94-2343-43FB-B10C-E8F70D2C0C20-6398-000006379740F27F_zpsb778a558.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Indeed! While out riding in a famous agricultural area(known for onions) , I had a cropduster swoop across the highway I was on not more than 50 yards away. Nearly needed to go change my shorts.
Have you been trained on the 10 points of avoiding collisions with small aircraft?

I'm sure the safety guys would rule getting hit by a plane as avoidable and would justify it by saying the driver "should have cleared the airspace."

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The first Bald eagle I've seen around here. I was on lunch and there he was perched on the tree limb, then he moved to the ice.

IMG_0492.jpg

740165_10151262681398702_1383454060_o.jpg
740165_10151262681398702_1383454060_o.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg

trickpony1

Same here----as far as I'm concerned they sould have a hunting season for them.

Is this the same guy that rides with the Patriot Guard and so espouses patriotism?

Also, congrats to 1brownwrench for comparing such a regal and beautiful creature, as well as our nations symbol, to a swarm of flies.

It's no wonder our country is going right down the drain.........

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Is this the same guy that rides with the Patriot Guard and so espouses patriotism?

Also, congrats to 1brownwrench for comparing such a regal and beautiful creature, as well as our nations symbol, to a swarm of flies.

-Sorry about the fly comparison. Just trying to describe their proliferation and concentration in areas. I don't mind them except when tourists make a roadside hazard for me while taking pictures.

rod

Retired 23 years

Bald eagles are like crows around here. You wouldn't think they were so "regal and beautiful" after a few times witnessing them wiping out a family of ducklings just for a snack. I fail to see what controling the eagle population has to do with patriotism or the country going down the drain.

Last edited: