How's the view???........

S

serenity now

Almost as good as cement

859397_10152193267275752_464327695_o.jpg

Tiny, where did you get those boxes? They all have corners.

Cementups

Box Monkey

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
BTW:
[h=2]Irish controversy with the "Black and Tan"[/h]Contrary to popular belief, the name "Black and Tan" is not used in Ireland as a term for a mixture of two beers, the drink is instead referred to as a Half and half. Indeed, the drink has image problems in Ireland and elsewhere due to the association with the Royal Irish Constabulary Reserve Force, nicknamed the "Black and Tans", which was sent into Ireland in the early 1920s. As a result, in Ireland the name is seen as contentious and disrespectful. [SUP][2][/SUP]
In March 2006, Ben and Jerry's released an ice cream flavor in the United States for Saint Patrick's Day inspired by the drink; the name offended Irish nationalists because of the paramilitary association. Ben and Jerry's has since apologized. A spokesman told Reuters, "Any reference on our part to the British Army unit was absolutely unintentional and no ill-will was ever intended."[SUP][3][/SUP] In March 2012, the drink's name once more came into the news when Nike, as part of an Irish themed set of designs, released a pair of shoes advertised as the "Black and Tan" and generating offense similar to the earlier Ben and Jerry's ice cream. [SUP][4]

from Wikipedia[/SUP]

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Aww what happened Stugz?
Going back to the route I was on two years ago. The guy that bid that route was crying about the mistake he made, for 2 long years. Oh, and he's making another one, lol. This route has a bunch of internet shippers and when they blow up, they BLOW UP!!! Hey DS, this dog is from Toronto, do you recognize her, eh?

UPS Lifer

Just cause you probably don't get to see these every day. Hell, I hardly see them when the sun is out myself.
View attachment 8661

View attachment 8662

Before UPS, the college I chose was only 1 of three in the West to offer a program for commercial flight and airport management. I never thought in a million years, I would get the opportunity to work with our Air Region or the FAA. Heck, UPS wasn't even an airline back then. It was a dream come true! I had ramp access to all areas including the planes and cockpits. Everyday I could watch our 747's block in or out. It was poetry in motion. Thanks for the memories UPS!

CIMG3938.jpg
CIMG3938.jpg

Returntosender

Before UPS, the college I chose was only 1 of three in the West to offer a program for commercial flight and airport management. I never thought in a million years, I would get the opportunity to work with our Air Region or the FAA. Heck, UPS wasn't even an airline back then. It was a dream come true! I had ramp access to all areas including the planes and cockpits. Everyday I could watch our 747's block in or out. It was poetry in motion. Thanks for the memories UPS!

View attachment 8682
Your last name starts with a B? Is that gateway ONT?