How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
trust me, quiz your customers on this one and no one will get it. And when you instill your knowledge you will get a lot of moans and groans and usually a few chuckles. Then they will tell you to get out. I truely love "duh!" questions and their reactions to the answers.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
trust me, quiz your customers on this one and no one will get it. And when you instill your knowledge you will get a lot of moans and groans and usually a few chuckles. Then they will tell you to get out. I truely love "duh!" questions and their reactions to the answers.
I got to tell ya....I got a laugh out of it!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Our new wall, primed and ready,................For us to climb on.
100_8233.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Let the graffitti begin

My wife took a look at the wall, and said, maybe it would look good with polka dots, LOL. When we moved into this house, the former owner had painted 2 huge Lab puppies, on the outside of the garage door, I kid you not. People would drive by, to look at the "puppy" house. That was the first thing I white washed.:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My wife took a look at the wall, and said, maybe it would look good with polka dots, LOL. When we moved into this house, the former owner had painted 2 huge Lab puppies, on the outside of the garage door, I kid you not. People would drive by, to look at the "puppy" house. That was the first thing I white washed.:happy2:
Come on Steve. That had to have been really cute. What a fun
idea.

over9five

Staff member

So Steve, we're talking about you....

So you must have a picture of the garage door before you whitewashed it. Please post!

rod

Retired 23 years
Around here everybody and their brother has to have deer painted on their garage doors (real deer- not dik diks). And believe me there are some UGLY deer paintings.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Come on Steve. That had to have been really cute. What a fun
idea.

LOL, it was cute, for all of 10 seconds.:happy2:

So Steve, we're talking about you....

So you must have a picture of the garage door before you whitewashed it. Please post!

I do, somewhere, need to look on my secondary hard drive. I'll post it right here, when I find it.

Around here everybody and their brother has to have deer painted on their garage doors (real deer- not dik diks). And believe me there are some UGLY deer paintings.

You should paint a bunch of Dik Dik's on your garage door, rod.:happy-very:

rod

Retired 23 years
You should paint a bunch of Dik Dik's on your garage door, rod.:happy-very:

I'll ask the wife when I see her in about a week

Me: Honey- can I paint some dik diks on the garage?

Her: Just how friend$^&#* much have you had to drink tonight?

Actually _ I don't think I'll even bring the subject up.:peaceful:

fethrs

I'll ask the wife when I see her in about a week

Me: Honey- can I paint some dik diks on the garage?

Her: Just how friend$^&#* much have you had to drink tonight?

Actually _ I don't think I'll even bring the subject up.:peaceful:
Hubby thinks I'm a nut case lmao at the laptop, that was funny!