How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Post #5880
The sign is covered by foliage.....but probably says..."no laughing, no chuckling, no talking, no having fun of any kind...etc."

Notretiredyet

Not at this place, very few rules. The ones on that sign mostly refer to local statues required by law. The Tiki bar usually gets rocking around 3pm when most of us get started on the nightly drinking marathon. My nearest vehicle is 1200 miles north of here (as it should be) and the next 10 days will be spent unwinding from a grueling winter in the brown truck. Everything I need is within walking distance including more bars/ entertainment and restaurants than I could count. Come down here every year for at least a week or two, when I retire this is where I'll be in the winter. Can't wait.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not at this place, very few rules. The ones on that sign mostly refer to local statues required by law. The Tiki bar usually gets rocking around 3pm when most of us get started on the nightly drinking marathon. My nearest vehicle is 1200 miles north of here (as it should be) and the next 10 days will be spent unwinding from a grueling winter in the brown truck. Everything I need is within walking distance including more bars/ entertainment and restaurants than I could count. Come down here every year for at least a week or two, when I retire this is where I'll be in the winter. Can't wait.

Sounds like fun for you. Where is "down here"?

Enjoy!

Notretiredyet

Sounds like fun for you. Where is "down here"?

Enjoy!
Key West, just woke up out a bit late last nite. Did someone say Yuengling?
image.jpg

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
^cannot like this enough. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get up there to cheer you on. I ran out of days with myself and daughter being sick. Plus Boston isn't exactly a turn around and drive back home the same day kind of trip.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
^cannot like this enough. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get up there to cheer you on. I ran out of days with myself and daughter being sick. Plus Boston isn't exactly a turn around and drive back home the same day kind of trip.

Make a phone call.
Miss 2 days, 1 occurrence.