How's the view???........

Tiny Panda

Got busy last week

IMAG0899.jpg

Before i grounded out on the ramp into the warehouse :biting:

IMAG0900.jpg

As a reward i treated Lola to 2 gallons of premium screenwash, amazing a difference it makes to the horse piss that is supplied at the center

IMAG0901.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
^^^One time, I left the building and drove about twenty miles to my first air stop, which just happened to be a stone quarry. Driving up the highway, I thought the truck felt more than just a little bit heavy, so I parked on the scales at the quarry office. After I saw that I was close to 2000 pounds over my legal weight, I called in and told management to send someone out to get work off me.

And they did!:surprised:

Tiny Panda

We've had a couple of drivers pulled for being overweight but in rental trucks, they're prime pulls for the Traffic Police, brown trucks are rarely pulled in.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You should see one of my old GMC P1s when the center brickloads it with paper for the JBLM logistics center. Springs break, 9R tires @75PSI nearly pop and the front gets verrrrry light. Use a box van, please!

oldngray

nowhere special
You should see one of my old GMC P1s when the center brickloads it with paper for the JBLM logistics center. Springs break, 9R tires @75PSI nearly pop and the front gets verrrrry light. Use a box van, please!

I used to have a pickup that I and to start about 30 min early because they shipped 200-300 boxes of paper. In the front of a 10 cube with no power steering. Almost impossible to turn a corner after that pickup.

oldngray

nowhere special
And as a side note I ran a route a few times where UPS moved some offices into where they immediately blocked off the dock doors so you always had to carry those 40 lb boxes of paper up the steps with nobody offering to help. Or when UPS had an office in another building on the 2nd floor with no elevator so you wouid spend 30 minutes humping boxes up paper up the stairs. A stop is a stop of course.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
1372597651900.jpgTesting, and it works. Have not posted in months. Downloaded ie 10 did not fix. Downloaded Firefox, now it works. Happy 4th from Bluebelle and me!!
1372597651900.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
We got hit with a bad rainstorm today.I saw at least 12 fire trucks on my way back to the building.
No traffic lights,a few brave souls playing traffic cop.I had to cover the ups store.Left there at 18:35,
punched out at 20:50.It's usually a 25 min drive.I took this pic.

DS

Fenderbender
We got hit with a bad rainstorm today.I saw at least 12 fire trucks on my way back to the building.
No traffic lights,a few brave souls playing traffic cop.I had to cover the ups store.Left there at 18:35,
punched out at 20:50.It's usually a 25 min drive.I took this pic.
I didn't take this,but is was the same day here.A $300.000 Ferrari California.
Apparently a write off after this (mostly sewage) bath.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
boat.jpg
Packed up and ready to go. Two more days of work and then a weeks vaction in Northern Wisconsin. Fishing, tubing, skiing, drinking, gambling and then repeating again and again. Life is Good!
boat.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Eagle River? Minoqua? Lake of the torches? Sayner Pub? Weasels?
Manitowish Waters. Lake of the Torches for some blackjack. Little Bohemia and the Pea Patch for cocktails. Have not been to Weasels in years.:happy-very: Will roadtrip to Eagle River to party with a fellow driver at his cottage.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
View attachment 9532
Packed up and ready to go. Two more days of work and then a weeks vaction in Northern Wisconsin. Fishing, tubing, skiing, drinking, gambling and then repeating again and again. Life is Good!
WOW, that sounds like a great vacation. I'll be doing the South Florida equivalent, but taking 2 weeks in a row with my Crew. Take plenty of pictures and we'll post some when we get back.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Manitowish Waters. Lake of the Torches for some blackjack. Little Bohemia and the Pea Patch for cocktails. Have not been to Weasels in years.:happy-very: Will roadtrip to Eagle River to party with a fellow driver at his cottage.

Went past weasels a few weeks ago. Sadly, it burnt to the ground a few years back.