How's the view???........

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Why you wanna egg him on?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1395020095.133881.jpg

Sent using a Potato

FilingBluesFL

.44mag or .500 S&W? You going camping in grizzly country? A member of my gun club had one of those in .500 he kept by the bed for home defense until it was pointed out to him that the concussion from touching one of those rounds off indoors without hearing protection would rupture his eardrums. Nice guns!

Sent using BrownCafe App

One is chambered in .454 Casull and the other is chambered in .480 Ruger.

No grizzly around here, just bring them to the range to piss people off lol

I inherited a .50 caliber Smith & Wesson. Haven't fired it yet. Too chicken.

I've got a Smith and Wesson .500 also. One of THE coolest revolvers I've shot.

That's another one that makes people happy/sad at the range lol

I let a few friends shoot it. The concussion from it really makes your teeth literally rattle. It's insane.

This video shows the reactions that you can get when you take it to a public range.

Some people love it and think it's amazing.

The women in the second half of the video, I could hear them bitch about how loud that smaller revolver was (9mm Ruger Speed 6).

So I decided to let them hear what a "loud" gun sounds like. They were NOT happy.

Bottom rung

The last time we were at the range, some guy shows up with one of those 450's. ..we left shortly after right along with six more lanes of folks. Those are obnoxious at a indoor range.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rico

One is chambered in .454 Casull and the other is chambered in .480 Ruger.

No grizzly around here, just bring them to the range to piss people off lol

I've got a Smith and Wesson .500 also. One of THE coolest revolvers I've shot.

That's another one that makes people happy/sad at the range lol

I let a few friends shoot it. The concussion from it really makes your teeth literally rattle. It's insane.

This video shows the reactions that you can get when you take it to a public range.

Some people love it and think it's amazing.

The women in the second half of the video, I could hear them bitch about how loud that smaller revolver was (9mm Ruger Speed 6).

So I decided to let them hear what a "loud" gun sounds like. They were NOT happy.

I thought you meant the other that guy at the range. You know, the one who lurkes in dark corners, only to spring forth and grab spent brass, even if it means crossing the firing line to get it, and whether or not the owner has said that they keep their brass.