How's the view???........

wayfair

swollen member
they had to pull trailer off dock to prevent more damage to building... then emptied the box...
worker was resigned..... hope he lost some eyebrows... idiot...

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
See what he did there?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1394836522.993655.jpg

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The sticker on the right tells me it was an approved vanity plate---I am really surprised the DMV gave it the OK.

NYS DMV allows you to request your vanity plates online and will reject any that are already in use or any inappropriate requests. Of course, they let ASSMAN (Seinfeld) get by.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The sticker on the right tells me it was an approved vanity plate---I am really surprised the DMV gave it the OK.

NYS DMV allows you to request your vanity plates online and will reject any that are already in use or any inappropriate requests. Of course, they let ASSMAN (Seinfeld) get by.

Sent using BrownCafe App
funny-number-plate-licence-plate.jpg

Rainman

Its all good.
IMAG0541_zpseiehx2ms.jpg

Started yesterday giving my long guns an extra good cleaning and a better coating of oil. Don't use them much (really ever) anymore.
Might bury some in the backyard to keep hidden for when Obama comes to take them all away...
Get a big section of PVC that you can put the whole gun into, caps on both ends, bury it standing straight up so that someone with a metal detector will only read the end of the barrel. When the govt. comes for them, they will be sneaky and smart. Then get a handful of change and throw it out all over your yard to give false readings. They may still get it but it won't be easy. Make the ash holes work for it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rainman

Its all good.
Bury a bolt action gun????

maybe an AK or Ar but a bolt action????
You get a section of PVC pipe big enough for the entire gun to fit in... Probably 5-6 inches interior width... Cap it on both ends and bury it straight up. That makes it harder. For a metal detector to pick up. Then toss out metal plugs from an electrical outlet or coins to make it harder for the !¥^+#s to find. Then laugh when they try.

Sent using BrownCafe App