How's the view???........

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its on the internet,it must be true!
19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesnt-hurt-bonjour-1.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
You get a section of PVC pipe big enough for the entire gun to fit in... Probably 5-6 inches interior width... Cap it on both ends and bury it straight up. That makes it harder. For a metal detector to pick up. Then toss out metal plugs from an electrical outlet or coins to make it harder for the !¥^+#s to find. Then laugh when they try.

Sent using BrownCafe App

my question is why bury a bolt action gun??? big brother isn't coming after those

Rainman

Its all good.
my question is why bury a bolt action gun??? big brother isn't coming after those
They won't discriminate, they want to totally disarm us. Why else would Obama ask the CDC to declare firearm ownership as a disease? He has already tried that twice, but congress has shut him down so far. It is things like this that don't make headlines, and most people have no idea that it's happening.

Sent using BrownCafe App

over9five

Staff member
Rainman is right. People think "Oh, he just wants to ban ARs and AKs and scary black guns".
What exactly do you think they'll do next when those guns are illegal?

Johney

Pineapple King
Have you seen Run. Hide. Fight..surviving an active shooter event? lol what a crock..even the title. Should be Push Sup, Haul Ass...surviving a UPS employee finally snapped event...lol
I did see that on a not too mention emplo... website. I didn't watch it though. If that ever happens I'm hoping for a leg wound.

Johney

Pineapple King
you never said you weren't either..

too many owners of "evil black" guns nowadays for an AWB...

wouldn't be too worried about that.

only thing I'm wanting is the price of .22 ammo to get back to normal
this is ridiculous
Not sure why they are jacking it up I paid $25 for this exact box about 2 weeks ago.