How's the view???........

FilingBluesFL

Nice. The CTS is a sharp looking car. Wouldn't mind one myself. My fellow mechanic just bought a late model Camaro SS. Man, that thing is fast! he plans on a supercharger net year.

I'd like to supercharge or turbo mine, but unfortunately the Sigma platform wasn't even really made to support the V8 in the first gen CTS-V's. It has a lot of problems, so it'll probly just get simple bolt-on's.

The Second Gen. CTS-V's I've seen going for as low as $30k. MUCH better platform, less prone to problems like the first gen, and all you need is a smaller pulley, bigger heat exchanger, and you're up to 600+hp....

Can't beat it for the price

Brown stains

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1396147868.041542.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
loved watching the Mazdas in the Rolex series. Black smoke and burping flames on decel. That wail was cool. No more rotarys.:dissapointed:Enjoy those Skyactive diesels.:funny:

FilingBluesFL

loved watching the Mazdas in the Rolex series. Black smoke and burping flames on decel. That wail was cool. No more rotarys.:dissapointed:Enjoy those Skyactive diesels.:funny:

It was depressing to see how slow they (Skyactive diesels) were at Sebring this year. Lap after lap getting passed and passed and passed. Tsk tsk.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
It was depressing to see how slow they (Skyactive diesels) were at Sebring this year. Lap after lap getting passed and passed and passed. Tsk tsk.
Could not believe how small the clutches were on the display Sky. engine (multiplate) at the Mazda booth at Laguna Seca last year @ WSBK. Probably 10" in diameter. The Zoomzoom chicks were hot. Nice Kodak moment.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Well, they are (were(GX)) in their own class last year. Not sure where they are this year with the Tudor combination. How did the Deltawing do? I missed the last portion on CBSN.