How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Did you run out of dog biscuits?
I buy dog biscuits in bulk when they go on sale. I have two 5lb bags in the truck plus another bag in my locker. There would be some SERIOUS issues on my route if I ever left the building without dog biscuits.

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I buy dog biscuits in bulk when they go on sale. I have two 5lb bags in the truck plus another bag in my locker. There would be some SERIOUS issues on my route if I ever left the building without dog biscuits.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I do the same thing. Not only do the dogs view me as their buddy but they also alert the owners that their buddy is here. However my mgt. team takes a different view. They have instructed us to not feed the dogs.

soberups

I do the same thing. Not only do the dogs view me as their buddy but they also alert the owners that their buddy is here. However my mgt. team takes a different view. They have instructed us to not feed the dogs.

Whenever I have an OJS ride, my sup winds up stuffing his/her pockets with dog biscuits and handing them out while I walk the stops off.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1397260068.788141.jpg

Why the long face?

Cementups

Box Monkey

I don't feed the dogs on my area. Especially my old area. WAY too many dogs. I would have gone broke. I don't even touch the dogs.

I would have to instruct the one cover driver to not feed the dogs as well, but he still would. I all but begged him to stop. I had to explain that he was putting me at risk.

Get a dog used to getting biscuits and then when I come back the dog could become aggressive about not getting a biscuit and decide I could be a tasty snack instead. He finally understood and stopped. Problem is, if you never give a dog a treat, they don;t know they exist for just being a dog at a stop. But if you give a dog a biscuit one time, they right away associate brown truck with treat.

I know some will argue, but that's my personal look at it.

Last edited: