How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
another inquiry about the only mirror on your bar????
I have 2 mirrors like everyone else, in that pic the camera is looking over the top one. I have my mirrors stacked one on top of the other as low as possible on the bar. I'm tall so doing this allows me to see over the top mirror at intersections, plus it keeps the mirrors from getting beat up by low hanging branches.

rod

Retired 23 years
I have 2 mirrors like everyone else, in that pic the camera is looking over the top one. I have my mirrors stacked one on top of the other as low as possible on the bar. I'm tall so doing this allows me to see over the top mirror at intersections, plus it keeps the mirrors from getting beat up by low hanging branches.

How the hell do you fit in a Prius? You can't be that tall.

Last edited:

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
did you lick all of the Ranch out??? you still have veggie's???

oh ya..... Clean your truck, it looks nasty...

Actually it made it through half the celery and more than half of the carrots. I'll get an extra container next time.

Maybe I can wash the truck during the last few minutes of my lunch tomorrow, after I'm done cleaning up the preload & IE's mess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What a vehicle offers for cup holders determines my comfort on long trips.

I love it when we do buy a new car.....all the salesmen push what a great sound system a model might have. I don't care about a sound system........does it hold my 32 oz mug ? No? Bye!

rod

Retired 23 years
What a vehicle offers for cup holders determines my comfort on long trips.

I love it when we do buy a new car.....all the salesmen push what a great sound system a model might have. I don't care about a sound system........does it hold my 32 oz mug ? No? Bye!

A great sound system is useless for the most part----unless you have a good oldie/goldie station in your area. Give me a car that is easy to get in and out of and has enough power to safely pull out on the freeway in and I'm happy. Also some kind of ergonomic arm rest set up for long trips are nice. The wife is out shopping for a new SUV right now. I swear that woman thinks we are the Rockerfellers-----------but if it makes her happy......P.S. I hate car shopping and the wife is great at giving car salesmen a hard time. I'm going in for a beer and it won't surprise me at all if there is something new in her garage stall when I get back.