How's the view???........

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Years ago I was at a mailbox place to fax something and noticed a motionless dog on the floor behind the counter. Suddenly, it sprang to it's feet and started jumping 3 feet in the air. I thought "WTF is with this dog?" I happened to look behind me and saw the FedEx truck pull up.Priceless.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1398471033.957470.jpg

Millions of peaches... Peaches for me!

Sent using a Potato

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sucks when you have to put a dog down, I feel ya dude. Definitely one of the harder things to do that's for sure. Breaks your heart, a dog becomes your best friend and a family member.

Brown stains

Sucks when you have to put a dog down, I feel ya dude. Definitely one of the harder things to do that's for sure. Breaks your heart, a dog becomes your best friend and a family member.

My dog was a rescue found him in a box on the side of road 3-4 months old people are so friend ed up putting puppies out like that dog was a mutt loved every one and even liked cats dog use to sleep with the cat

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My dog was a rescue found him in a box on the side of road 3-4 months old people are so friend ed up putting puppies out like that dog was a mutt loved every one and even liked cats use to sleep with it
I totally agree. People like that need to get their :censored2: whooped like a dog, feel me dude. People are :censored2:s that do that kind of stuff to animals

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
IMAG0116.jpg

This is Oscar. He and Joeboo our Golden were best friends and used to snuggle together. He thinks he is part dog and greets me at the door every night like Joeboo used to do. Dogs and cats can make even the worst day bearable.