How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kids can be employed and they still get money from you in the form of care packages.........grandkids NEED 88 pair of underwear and 55 new outfits. That's just how it goes. Most grandmas can't control it and guess where the $$$ comes from?

over9five

Staff member
20140803_114614_zpsih3dwpak.jpg

Mmmm....... beer.

rod

Retired 23 years
Kids can be employed and they still get money from you in the form of care packages.........grandkids NEED 88 pair of underwear and 55 new outfits. That's just how it goes. Most grandmas can't control it and guess where the $$$ comes from?

HOW TRUE-HOW TRUE. I find it amazing that when we visit my Son-in law, Daughter and Grandkids in Texas we buy all the groceries and pay for most all of the entertainment and meals out when we are there and when they come visit us -------------------we pay. My wife and I have had a few discussions about this but I gave up arguing the subject years ago. If they were struggling it would be a different story but believe me they aren't.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
He didn't look all that impressive last night. Most of his passes were either behind the receivers or over their heads. it is clear he still has a lot to learn.

Aw crap. The next in a long line of mediocrity that we in Cleveland call the Browns. We have a bonafide quarterback controversy on who will lead us into our next losing season. At least we have good beer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I met this big bruiser for the first time ever when I walked up onto the new customers porch and discovered him laying by the door.

Fortunately for me, he's pretty much a tongue with a 125 lb Newfoundland attached to it. And he really likes dog biscuits. So I think we will get along OK in the months and years to come.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1408681026.869651.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I get to drive right through 6, count 'em 6 of these fully grown apple trees on the way up the customers driveway. This time of year they are so overgrown and heavy with fruit that the branches hang down to the bottom of the windshield and I literally knock bushels of fruit off of them on the way through. By the time I drive back out, I have pretty much created a giant puddle of applesauce under each tree, and I wind up with dozens of apples piled up between the bottom of my windshield and the top of the hood.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1408681419.635136.jpg