Staff member
Did some hiking down in Bath County:

VA8VE3F.jpg

ZyRLZmE.jpg

qsRZZVH.jpg

O56POEU.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have had dogs, cats, goats and sheep in the truck, and I have had horses, alpcas and llamas stick their heads in through the door. Today was a first though; a baby piglet decided to hop up inside and say hi. I gave her one of my compressed alfalfa goat treats and she happily devoured it. Looks like I made a new friend.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413010325.646492.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413010358.460214.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413010372.212921.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have never seen a St Bernard with a pink nose. It is hideous, in an absolutely adorable sort of way. This one is a puppy, and a real sweetheart. I need a towel to de-slime myself by the time I am done with this stop.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413010973.926071.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413010991.274472.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

improper footwear, truck nosed up to curb, why is he working that out of the front door, truck has been scrubbed hard more than once on the right side, overloaded handtruck

If you look more closely you will see that the curb turns out to the left and he has the tires aligned with the curb. He should be working that out of the rear door but it is a mall run and that is not always an option. Yes, the cart is full, but if you have ever done a bulk route you want to make as few trips with the cart as you safely can. There is nothing wrong with the footwear---UPS has approved the use of sneakers.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have had dogs, cats, goats and sheep in the truck, and I have had horses, alpcas and llamas stick their heads in through the door. Today was a first though; a baby piglet decided to hop up inside and say hi. I gave her one of my compressed alfalfa goat treats and she happily devoured it. Looks like I made a new friend.
View attachment 18151View attachment 18152View attachment 18153
Sorry Sober but I can't resist.....mmmmmmmmm bacon.

rod

Retired 23 years
I have never seen a St Bernard with a pink nose. It is hideous, in an absolutely adorable sort of way. This one is a puppy, and a real sweetheart. I need a towel to de-slime myself by the time I am done with this stop.View attachment 18154
View attachment 18155

I think I read somewhere where most St. Bernards are insane due to the fact that they were inbred so much in the beginning. I've know some really mean St. Bernards over the years. Its always amazed me that anyone would want to own one of those slobbering monsters.