How's the view???........

oldngray

nowhere special
Most big dogs are fairly gentle but I agree St. Bernards are unpredictable. The worst slobber machine I ever saw as a bullmastiff on my route. He would bring me his slime covered tennis ball to throw for him every time I saw him.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont mind slimers as long as they are friendly, its one of the reasons I keep a container if baby wipes in the truck. When a 100+ lb dog that you have never met before runs up and starts jumping on you and giving big slobber kisses, before getting angry you should consider the alternative and choose gratitude instead.

rod

Retired 23 years
I dont mind slimers as long as they are friendly, its one of the reasons I keep a container if baby wipes in the truck. When a 100+ lb dog that you have never met before runs up and starts jumping on you and giving big slobber kisses, before getting angry you should consider the alternative and choose gratitude instead.

Ok --- you have dog treats-goat treats and baby wipes. Is there any room left for packages?

If you look more closely you will see that the curb turns out to the left and he has the tires aligned with the curb. He should be working that out of the rear door but it is a mall run and that is not always an option. Yes, the cart is full, but if you have ever done a bulk route you want to make as few trips with the cart as you safely can. There is nothing wrong with the footwear---UPS has approved the use of sneakers.
Probably one of the first stops of the day. Based on the shadow it's probably morning. An issue I see is that he is holding the hand truck and looking away as if he is grabbing another box or his diad. Everybody knows you don't pick up the hand truck until you are done loading it and ready to head to the stop. When using a 2 wheeler and a 4 wheeler, always push the 2 wheeler while pulling the 4 wheeler. The 2 wheeler has a better turning radius.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was going to give this guy a goat treat, but the owner warned me not to because he spits and bites and has a nasty temperment. According to the owner, he killed a coyote last year and since they got him they have not lost any sheep or goats to coyotes.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413310185.246718.jpg

OPTION3

If you delivered to a mall, you would know you should never stack pkgs above your chest....lots of children and distracted people walking in front of you....if you can't see them pushing the cart.....squuuuiiissshhh

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

Get in line....lol. Unless you don't tip...tippers only.

breakfast once a week, Big Christmas tip, surprises at random times, ............ and all this eye candy for a driver

have no doubt, I appreciate a good loader; did it too long to feel otherwise

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
breakfast once a week, Big Christmas tip, surprises at random times, ............ and all this eye candy for a driver

have no doubt, I appreciate a good loader; did it too long to feel otherwise
I don't need or expect any of that crap...just bring me in a Coke once in a while...and tip me at Xmas. That's pretty much all I ask....and don't leave me piss bottles.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Come on BB. Just because he's older doesn't mean he's not eye candy. Afterall, look at Sean Connery. He's 84 and still hot. And I'm sure ZXYC is much younger. View attachment 18429
Hot?? Show me hot 84 year old man ass....lol. I know plenty of sexy older guys..one in particular pops into my head......but age 60 is pretty much my limit...lol. After that....you kinda fall into my mother's eye candy range....lmao