How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes, I know all nine of you can fit in my truck, but no, you can't go for a ride. No hitchhikers.
image.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
She could put ten packages in my truck. None would be in order and three would be misloads. I am fairly generous at Christmas but with her crappy attitude she'll be lucky if I give her a five dollar gift card to Burger King.
I wouldn't give her a dime. If you can't take some pride in your job and put forth a little effort...you deserve nothing extra.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I thought of that but I once heard it is more insulting to get a small tip than no tip at all.
Ahh...not to me. It's a token of appreciation...the amount doesn't matter too much. Over the years, I've gotten tips ranging from $10 to a couple hundred from a retiring driver I loaded for 5 years.

It's the thought that counts. I'd be more insulted if you gave me nothing...I don't forget those drivers...just like you guys remember the customers that don't tip.

Ahh...not to me. It's a token of appreciation...the amount doesn't matter too much. Over the years, I've gotten tips ranging from $10 to a couple hundred from a retiring driver I loaded for 5 years.

It's the thought that counts. I'd be more insulted if you gave me nothing...I don't forget those drivers...just like you guys remember the customers that don't tip.
I always take a collection,from the drivers in our pull. Then put it in a card,for our preloader. Some drivers "really cry" about it. So I have to remind them how crappy our loads are,when he isnt there.!

Last edited: