How's the view???........

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes we did. Saturday. I'm glad we didn't go today. The wind is howling. Wind gust up to 40 mph. It is not cold but miserably windy.

Just got back myself ... shorts and t-shirt but that was a bit chilly ... so I made it a 45 minute ride.
Might ride to work tomorrow.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just got back myself ... shorts and t-shirt but that was a bit chilly ... so I made it a 45 minute ride.
Might ride to work tomorrow.

Was thinking the same thing. I just bought
a new bike jersey, think I'll try it out
tomorrow.
100_8827.jpg

Dagoof

All I'm saying is I am glad for how my pay is structered. No mgmt has ever bothered me. Best of luck to you:happy2:

Got a three day Sup ride a few weeks ago. He told me it was just my safety ride but they had to ride three days now. So I let him help out all three days. The next week they anounced that the three day rides will determine what your stops per hour. Then I got a letter telling me how many stops I was expected to do based on that ride.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Got a three day Sup ride a few weeks ago. He told me it was just my safety ride but they had to ride three days now. So I let him help out all three days. The next week they anounced that the three day rides will determine what your stops per hour. Then I got a letter telling me how many stops I was expected to do based on that ride.
This goes to show that we should always do our jobs by the methods. Doing it right takes longer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Based upon what you have told us, I would ask for a meeting with you, your shop steward, the sup who performed the "safety ride" and your center manager to discuss this issue and ask for another production ride. Don't be confrontational--simply present the facts as you have given them here. Obviously had you known it was a production ride you would not have allowed your sup to help you as this has skewed your SPORH.

Dagoof

Yeah just waiting for our center manager to make an appearance again. So I can talk to him about it. So far they havent been getting on me about it. They also want to get every route down to losing by less than an hour a week.

upsgrunt

Our mechanics are using light blue now, but they also spray paint the car numbers on the side of the PC. Don't know why; I would think you could see the old numbers under the "new" paint job.:happy2:

Yeah just waiting for our center manager to make an appearance again. So I can talk to him about it. So far they havent been getting on me about it. They also want to get every route down to losing by less than an hour a week.
Does he not have an office that stays in the same place everyday?
knock, knock, knock