How's the view???........

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I'm sorry Stug, but that manatee looks like a pile of vomit on water. On second thought, dog poop. Or refried beans. Is that really all you see of the manatee?

STUG,
Thinking of visiting Florida someday, what with all the marine attractions and Disney World, alligators and stuff. Your kids must have a ball living there. I think you mentioned you were of Cuban heritage, do you have access to homegrown Cuban fare?

I saw a segment on Food Network about Cuban influence on food there and I tell you the Hot-spicy dishes are my weakness.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was going to ask you Steve if you could see it from your place,
very cool pics too, that's something to see I bet.

I took those from the end of my driveway, fethrs.:happy2:

STUG,
Thinking of visiting Florida someday, what with all the marine attractions and Disney World,
alligators and stuff. Your kids must have a ball living there. I think you mentioned you were
of Cuban heritage, do you have access to homegrown Cuban fare?

I saw a segment on Food Network about Cuban influence on food there and I tell you
the Hot-spicy dishes are my weakness.

My kids don't know anything else. I wonder if when they grow up,
they'll know how good they really had it. I married Cuban,
lol, those Cuban calories keep me truckin.:wink2:

UPS Lifer

Steve - Great pics of the launch. I was out there about 10 years ago to see a launch and it was scrubbed because of weather. I was so disappointed! Thanks for sharing!!

UPS Lifer

redrockcountry008.jpg

Isn't this Page Springs?

i been looking at your pics and trying to guess where they are located!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have muddy and snowy roads on my route too. I carry regular tire chains, emergency chains, a tow rope and a shovel. They have come in handy.
chains.jpg

Big Babooba

I have muddy and snowy roads on my route too. I carry regular tire chains, emergency chains, a tow rope and a shovel. They have come in handy.
What! Get your hands dirty? Are you crazy? The wrecker drivers have to make a living too! I'm on a first name basis with my wrecker driver. I am his hero. I put 2 of his kids through college. We are on each other's Christmas card list. You should see the calender he gave me this past Christmas!(Woo Hoooo!!! Humma Humma!!!). He just told me that his youngest wants to go to Harvard. I'm expecting a bit more than a calender this year.:happy-very:

UPS Lifer

Welcome home. Hope you guys had a great time in Maui!:hawaii_girl:

Well - it was cooler and windier than normal for the whole month we were there but I can't complain.... and then to come home to spring ... no better feeling in the world! Now I am off to CA for a couple of days to catch up with the family. We have not seen anyone since Xmas.