How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Spring is my favorite season of the year. Its warming up and the local scenery has about peaked as far as the flowering goes. A few pics of pink dogwoods and azaleas from my yard.....
IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1396.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Spring is my favorite season of the year. Its warming up and the local scenery has about peaked as far as the flowering goes. A few pics of pink dogwoods and azaleas from my yard.....
Very nice, Scratch. You should send those to
your local paper to be published in their, around town photo section.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here is a link to the rest of my pictures from the recent trip up north. Not quality photos like STUG but they show the peace that the white mountains bring!Hope you all enjoy!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68322&id=1198212572&l=590385af90
Nice pictures, MFB, hope you guys had fun.

0408091856a-1.jpg
Off to the bone yard:sad-very:
Is that Pepto pink, or calamine pink?

This is my view when I come home from work.
Nice to have someone expecting you, huh fethrs? Nice picture.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
0408091856a-1.jpg
Off to the bone yard:sad-very:

I like those custom pink paint jobs with the special graphics. I didn't know UPS mechanics were allowed to show a sense of humor with UPS vehicles. I never see our junk cars getting painted in our Hub, I don't know where they get sent to.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How come the Sprinters are going ADA to crusher?? Arn't they like only 5 or 6 yrs old,Christ my first pkg car was built in 68 & ADA in 99 !!Were the in Godforbid an accident ??

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Those were awewsome pics Mekanic !! Although STUG takes real nice photos,how many palm trees & 12 months of green grass can we look at. Nothing beats the beauty of New England!! no slam on you Stug!! You should come to N.E & take some photos ..You would love Pinkham Notch ,White Mountains N.H & the Maine coast!! Hell I would even take you & wifey and kidos for lobstah!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Those were awewsome pics Mekanic !! Although STUG takes real nice photos,how many palm trees & 12 months of green grass can we look at. Nothing beats the beauty of New England!! no slam on you Stug!! You should come to N.E & take some photos ..You would love Pinkham Notch ,White Mountains N.H & the Maine coast!! Hell I would even take you & wifey and kidos for lobstah!!

OK Barry Manilow. Kidding aside, visiting New England is definitely on my list of future vacations.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Next time we're up that way, we'll look all of you guys up.

OK Barry Manilow. Kidding aside, visiting New England is definitely on my list of future vacations.
I used to live in Waukesha, for like a week, LOL.