How's the view???........

fethrs

I find it hard to believe that you have ever frequented a nude beach. You are just going to have to post photographic proof that myself,Stug,and Tie,will go over thoroughly to substantiate your claims. Feel free to PM it to me and I`ll forward it to them.
Nice try mister, but the one and only time I went....I was not nude..sorry charlie:happy2:

fethrs

Ha Ha Ha!:surprised:
A second Southern California beach, a section of Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego called "Black's Beach," remains popular among nude sunbathers. Stearns says that although the practice is illegal there, too, a similar buttcrack is imminent.

Here I fixed it for ya:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What a nice day today! The girls burying each other in the sand, the dogs relaxing in the sun and Dad winding down his vacation on the beach..............AHHHH!

100_1707.jpg

UPS Lifer

What a nice day today! The girls burying each other in the sand, the dogs relaxing in the sun and Dad winding down his vacation on the beach..............AHHHH!

attachment.php
OK - I think you are just trying to rub it in now! LOL!

When Hurricane season starts back up next year show us some cool waterspouts or a palm bending at 60 degrees. :2cold: OK! OK! It's not that cold........YET! But.... I ..... AM .... OUT ....OF ....HERE in February until Spring comes!!!! LOL!

When Hurricane season starts back up next year show us some cool waterspouts or a palm bending at 60 degrees. :2cold: OK! OK! It's not that cold........YET! But.... I ..... AM .... OUT ....OF ....HERE in February until Spring comes!!!! LOL!
Back to Hawaii huh? I feel so bad for ya.

NOT

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

You are soooo funny. Off to Hawaii huh? :happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I went backpacking this past weekend on Springer Mountain, which is the Southern end of the Appalachian Trail.
ups 028.jpg
ups 029.jpg
ups 030.jpg
ups 042.jpg