How's the view???........

UPSviking

As promised earlier here is my "office" the P55 that has all the perks i mentioned earlier:

Oh, the last one is from an really nice sunset going back to the center the other day :)
Billede0041.jpg
Billede0040.jpg
Billede0042.jpg

tarbar66

As promised earlier here is my "office" the P55 that has all the perks i mentioned earlier:

Oh, the last one is from an really nice sunset going back to the center the other day :)

I like the sunset on your way back to your center. Here in the US at this time of the year most routes are still out delivering & making pickups 2 to 3 hours after sunset.

Big Babooba

Holy Cow!!!! Looks like a great vehicle.

It's a Sprinter! POS Mercedes-Freightliner-Dodge garbage. I drove on a couple of weeks ago. Every time I hit a pothole, the passenger door would fly open! Thank God they're ADAing ours. They're great on fuel and ride nice, but tough to work out of.

EmerCond421

It's a Sprinter! POS Mercedes-Freightliner-Dodge garbage. I drove on a couple of weeks ago. Every time I hit a pothole, the passenger door would fly open! Thank God they're ADAing ours. They're great on fuel and ride nice, but tough to work out of.
I hear what you're saying. BUT,I'm into the second generation Sprinter, the one with a box on back (2006 model) got it last year from another ctr w/ about 40,000 miles it now has 160,000+. For the route that I'm on I would much rather have the Sprinter (even with all the negative rep.) than the Chevy workhorse V8.
I had a 1st generation Sprinter but dropped 2 cylinders one day:angry: Got this one shortly thereafter. Couldn't think of a better vehicle to do 421 miles in a nine hour day, JMHO.

Big Babooba

I hear what you're saying. BUT,I'm into the second generation Sprinter, the one with a box on back (2006 model) got it last year from another ctr w/ about 40,000 miles it now has 160,000+. For the route that I'm on I would much rather have the Sprinter (even with all the negative rep.) than the Chevy workhorse V8.
I had a 1st generation Sprinter but dropped 2 cylinders one day:angry: Got this one shortly thereafter. Couldn't think of a better vehicle to do 421 miles in a nine hour day, JMHO.

I've driven those too. The only good thing about them is the remote power lock on the side door of the box. I think they're worse than the van.

Originally Posted by scratch
No kidding, over here UPS would have pulled the fuses out of the radio and A/C.
Where there's a will.... there's a way!!! Even if we had to remove the fuses everynite and put back in A.M. LoL
That wouldn't have helped here, they cut the hot wires so short you could reconnect them and capped them off.

we got one of the box style a month or so before I got hurt, never did get to run that route.

DS

Fenderbender
I'm not sure if anyone down there has ever watched a show called Holmes on homes.He's a professional contractor that goes around fixing mistakes other builders make.We were surprised to learn he lives about 5 minutes from our place.We drove up there today and I got a photo of his home.

P1000252.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I watch that show, as well. Nice "house" (resort).:wink2:

I was down at the Marathon of the Palm Beaches last Sunday. A friend of mine took a picture of me with this lady. Anyone know who she is?
100_1855.jpg