How's the view???........

Gentlemen, welcome to Car Talk,where guys show their real age by talking about the curves in sheet metal rather than the curves of a young lady.:happy-very:

Ms Spoken

Gentlemen, welcome to Car Talk,where guys show their real age by talking about the curves in sheet metal rather than the curves of a young lady.:happy-very:

Ok so what does that make me if I'm a old sheet metal junkie myself? I will post some pics of to prove what I'm talking about. :happy2:

Ms Spoken

Bob old car 145.jpg
Bob old car 131.jpg
Bob old car 145.jpg
Bob old car 131.jpg

Ms Spoken

Fantastic looking 'vette. Is it a 1961 - '62? But what's in the garage? A project '57 chevy?

The vette is 1960 and yes in the garage is a almost finished 1957 Chevy that needs a good home. We also have a 1956 two door chevy that my husband has had since high school. He named her "lil Darlin" and she is a cold hearted B- if you know what I mean. She acts fine for him but, something always goes wrong when I drive her.

UPSviking

The view has been both good to me, and against me lately ;)

First a beautiful low setting winter sun over the strait of Oresund, separating Denmark and Sweden.

Next there is nothing like the pressure of peak, your truck is always cramped full, and throw in a loose horse or a full blown snow storm, adding over 1,5 hour to my travelling time from the center....

Ahhh..... Peak, got to love it: p
Billede0043.jpg
Billede0046.jpg
Billede0044.jpg

UPS Lifer

The vette is 1960 and yes in the garage is a almost finished 1957 Chevy that needs a good home. We also have a 1956 two door chevy that my husband has had since high school. He named her "lil Darlin" and she is a cold hearted B- if you know what I mean. She acts fine for him but, something always goes wrong when I drive her.

I am jealous.... but just one thing, once you name it, She is part of the family forever! So you better be nice to her and she will be nice to you!

My hot blood vette is on page 47 post 1187. Once you get it in your system your stung for life!

Last edited:

bigbrownhen

What's the dr bags on the dash for BB?? Are they running from you and that bag you want one of them in??? There's a You Tube video for ya, UPS driver chasing a chicken.. here chickey chickey. lol