How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OK lets try this again.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yea, it worked this time. These pics come out of Harrisburg PA. Supposedly this deer visits this cat regularly. How cute is this. :happy-very:
Did you actually take these pictures yourself, dilli. These shots are awesome.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did you actually take these pictures yourself, dilli. These shots are awesome.
I didn't. I posted origanally (there was a snafu, and Over removed it for me) that this was an email I recieved. I forgot to put that in my repost. What awesome pics though. It makes me remember that all walks of life can be friends if they want to try.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I didn't. I posted origanally (there was a snafu, and Over removed it for me) that this was an email I recieved. I forgot to put that in my repost. What awesome pics though. It makes me remember that all walks of life can be friends if they want to try.
Ahhh, okay. I must speak up for cementups about this. Not trying to scold you, dilli, but this thread is supposed to be for pictures that WE actually took, so as not to become a best of what we've found on the internet. Though I do agree that those are awesome pics.:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ahhh, okay. I must speak up for cementups about this. Not trying to scold you, dilli, but this thread is supposed to be for pictures that WE actually took, so as not to become a best of what we've found on the internet. Though I do agree that those are awesome pics.:happy2:
Ya know what, I am SO sorry I dissappointed you!:dissapointed: As far as scolding me, that is exactly what you were doing. So why lie anbout it?

You don't have to worry about it anymore because I will be GD if I post another friend thing in this thread!

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You're one to talk!

Ha! She got you there Steve!!!!
That was supposed to be a funny response to what someone said to me about wearing spandex, not a picture that I took or seemingly claimed to have taken. Let's all take a deep breath now and relax. Here are the posts below for your own reference.

It was quite cold here recently. The longest time that I can recall the cold lasting. I actually wore tights to run in, as well as a few shirts. My toes actually got numb as I rode my bike. Today was back to normal, running without a shirt on, ahhhh.

Thanks a lot! That image is now burned into my mind. I hope I can get to sleep tonight!:sick:

UPS Lifer

Ya know what, I am SO sorry I disappointed you!:dissapointed: As far as scolding me, that is exactly what you were doing. So why lie about it?

You don't have to worry about it anymore because I will be GD if I post another friend thing in this thread!

Dill,
I toke that post the same way you did. It was a passive aggressive scolding!

You guys are going on a cruise together... I think it is time for a beer summit!
Now I KNOW you can get behind that!!

LOL! :beerhat:

Steve... you and Dill need to have a beer summit on the cruise!!! and someone could take a picture and post it right here for all to see!
:picture:

Dill,

You guys are going on a cruise together... I think it is time for a beer summit!

Steve... you and Dill need to have a beer summit on the cruise!!! and someone could take a picture and post it right here for all to see!

Great idea Lifer but Steve doesn't drink. I'll drink his beer and get him a virgin pina colada to sip.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Dill,

Sadly, I won't be going on the cruise, though I hope to be part of the bon voyage party. Sorry for the passive agressiveness. I was just trying to keep this thread for the real pictures we take or the scenery from where we are. I honestly didn't mean to slight dilli. Sorry dilli!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Steve....

I realize that life doesn't adhere to a schedule or a plan, but aren't you the Cruise Director for this thing with BCers?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

Isn't this a nice picture?

I think this is a picture I took of Dilli and AJ a while ago.

I may be breaking the rules

Steve....

I realize that life doesn't adhere to a schedule or a plan, but aren't you the Cruise Director for this thing with BCers?
Yes, DOL, Steve is indeed the CD for this cruise. Unfortunately Life has bitten Steve in the backside and made it necessary for him and his wife to not accompany the rest of us. Steve is a stand up guy and certainly deserves to be with us as we sail away. I want to personally thank Steve for getting the ball rolling on this and will miss his presence. Maybe life will happen in the positive and allow him to make trip #2.