How's the view???........

UPSGUY72

The mile of course. There's nothing enjoyable about a Dodge.:happy-very:

I had a Dodge 2500 4 years ago wish I still had it it was a sweet truck the only draw that I had is that at 9 miles to the gallon it was costing me over $100 a week to drive back and forth to work so it had to go. Now that I live 2 miles from my building I'm thinking about getting another one.

over9five

Staff member
I had a Dodge 2500 4 years ago wish I still had it it was a sweet truck the only draw that I had is that at 9 miles to the gallon it was costing me over $100 a week to drive back and forth to work so it had to go. Now that I live 2 miles from my building I'm thinking about getting another one.

Yeah, I haven't measured it but it's pretty obvious it sucks down the gas. This is NOT my commute vehicle!

bigbrownhen

100_2841.jpg

Our dog Reggie and the cat Socks at a stand off on who gets to play with the ball in the snow.
100_2841.jpg

That's great Big. What a contrast in the 2 pics. Did anyone else notice the difference in the 2 pics?
In order to cut down on the replies, we change the question to, " Did anyone NOT notice the difference in the two pictures?" lol

Only a blind person would not see the snow.