How's the view???........

Is that the back side of the house where Rocky lives?

No, that's a little bit of frost. This is a blizzard:

blizzard.jpg
">

Dustyroads

Thanks, Lifer, what actually makes it a better photo is that in 1988 our center had a big open house in our building for employees and their families. We detailed and waxed one of every size of package car we had and they were out in the middle of the building for people to look at, sit in, take photos with. They grilled burgers back in the mechanics shop. The clown behind the wheel was the feeder supervisor who dressed as a clown, arrived on a Harley, and took anyone who wanted for a ride around a couple blocks. It was really a good time. I think it was really good for family members to see the insides of the UPS operation.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It was quite cold here recently. The longest time that I can recall the cold lasting. I actually wore tights to run in, as well as a few shirts. My toes actually got numb as I rode my bike. Today was back to normal, running without a shirt on, ahhhh.

100_2046.jpg
100_2058.jpg

Big Babooba

It was quite cold here recently. The longest time that I can recall the cold lasting. I actually wore tights to run in, as well as a few shirts. My toes actually got numb as I rode my bike. Today was back to normal, running without a shirt on, ahhhh.
Thanks a lot! That image is now burned into my mind. I hope I can get to sleep tonight!:sick:

fethrs

The waves from the recent storms, no more room to walk on the beach. These are big, compared to what we usually see without any storms.
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OK lets try this again.

ATT4963595.jpg

ATT4963597.jpg

ATT4963598.jpg

ATT4963599.jpg

Yea, it worked this time. These pics come out of Harrisburg PA. Supposedly this deer visits this cat regularly. How cute is this. :happy-very:
ATT4963595.jpg
ATT4963597.jpg
ATT4963598.jpg
ATT4963599.jpg