Hub bottle neck

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
So even though hubs are running 24/7 they’re backing up a creating a bottle neck.

This is just unacceptable in my opinion. It is one thing for centers to be blown out and roll trailers. It’s another to not even be able to get those packages to the centers.

My hub was overworked and outdated 20 years ago. I heard during covid peak we were sending out tens of trailers a night of work we could not process out of state. They added a few more sorts at another hub in a nearby state and now those sorts are permanent.

Eventually the problem will fix itself when we loose lots of volume to FedEx and amazon

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Uhhh this is awkward.......FMLA is UNPAID time off
FB5AA183-3CFA-41AA-859C-62EA0E2BD551.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So even though hubs are running 24/7 they’re backing up a creating a bottle neck.

This is just unacceptable in my opinion. It is one thing for centers to be blown out and roll trailers. It’s another to not even be able to get those packages to the centers.
You ever work in a Hub ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well yes and no. Depends on the state and the reason. His state may pay women on FMLA for the birth of a child.

Mine does and also pays men for 6 weeks.

But yeah Wally is just bitching.
You want time off, be like @Brownslave688 and do it on your own dime. Dont be looking for welfare.

It's amazing how fast folk go back to work when the gravy train stops.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's what you get for voting them in. NJ is worse than CA. At least we get the nice weather while also getting screwed lol.
These voters are idiots. They fall for gimmicks like tax rebates. Pay 12 grand in tax, get a $750 check. Lol and they think they are getting free money?