Hub bottle neck

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I got about 20 years left til retirement. I’d like to see the company remain profitable so I can keep getting these raises and pension. Losing contracts would suck.
Stock price going through the roof.
Profits going through the roof.

This new CEO is going to trim the fat and make UPS the most profitable it has ever been.

When all the shipping companies are maxed out with volume the big retailers have no choice.

They gotta ship there stuff with someone.

UPS will be that someone.

watdaflock?

So even though hubs are running 24/7 they’re backing up a creating a bottle neck.

This is just unacceptable in my opinion. It is one thing for centers to be blown out and roll trailers. It’s another to not even be able to get those packages to the centers.
Submit your application for Carol B. Tomé's job. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

clean hairy

My hub was overworked and outdated 20 years ago. I heard during covid peak we were sending out tens of trailers a night of work we could not process out of state. They added a few more sorts at another hub in a nearby state and now those sorts are permanent.

Eventually the problem will fix itself when we loose lots of volume to FedEx and amazon
Yours would not be a certain hub in texas?