I’m the worst preloader

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is what it is...

y.jpg

rickyb

Update: it’s my second week. Apparently I suck so bad at preloading they put me on another belt. My job is to split the belt and load two trucks. Full-time sup came by and asked me how I was and I said the difficulty wasn’t as bad. I’m still tired because it’s a lot. All the while I’m supposed to listen to the other pt sup discuss safety and tell me to hustle and be urgent. I’m so slow. Is there any hope for me? Other than that, I am much happier where I was moved to because that last lady was hard. I almost feel like I’m going to lose my job if I don’t get better! (Or at least that’s what they make me feel like.) Thanks a lot for reading. I’m just venting.
im a matrix reloader

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Update: it’s my second week. Apparently I suck so bad at preloading they put me on another belt. My job is to split the belt and load two trucks. Full-time sup came by and asked me how I was and I said the difficulty wasn’t as bad. I’m still tired because it’s a lot. All the while I’m supposed to listen to the other pt sup discuss safety and tell me to hustle and be urgent. I’m so slow. Is there any hope for me? Other than that, I am much happier where I was moved to because that last lady was hard. I almost feel like I’m going to lose my job if I don’t get better! (Or at least that’s what they make me feel like.) Thanks a lot for reading. I’m just venting.
No I am the worst preloaded, you won't take my title

J.D. Hogg

:consoling:
Just the fact that you're concerned enough to post here means you care about doing a good job, and that's mentally half the battle.

You'll get there.
It's easy to be intimidated & overwhelmed when you're new, but don't let them get to you.

Work safely & accurately, and the speed will come.

AwashBwashCwash

I used to have the hardest pull in the building.
Nothing but mattresses, generators, and welding machines all morning long.
Sometimes I set my alarm for 3 AM, get out of bed, and drive by the building just to gawk out the window and laugh. Sometimes on real quiet mornings you can even hear the belt in the distance.
Then I go back home and get snug back in the bed and drift off to sleep.