I can’t keep quiet anymore

Thebrownblob

Wow, barber college? Oh wait... took you 4 years in community college. Now I understand.

I’m happy with the life I’ve got. I’m not bitter and angry at hard working people for stupid

I’ve survived it almost 2 years so far with no real end in sight. :censored2: sucks sometimes sure, but I recognize how good I have it. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I don’t mind it. Tbh this will be one of the few times I speak up on here. I just thought that topic was dumb as hell. I have better ways to spend my time than arguing with boomers.
Well, that’s a good thing because none of us are boomers but apparently you don’t have much better to do than argue with us. that’s OK. Welcome to Brown café.

Do you plan on going full-time eventually?

542thruNthru

I’m happy with the life I’ve got. I’m not bitter and angry at hard working people for stupid

I’ve survived it almost 2 years so far with no real end in sight. :censored2: sucks sometimes sure, but I recognize how good I have it. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I don’t mind it. Tbh this will be one of the few times I speak up on here. I just thought that topic was dumb as hell. I have better ways to spend my time than arguing with boomers.
No offense brother but I have rips and stains in my underwear with more seniority. It takes a while to truly understand this place. Took me 9 years to go FT.

Hope you stay around or lurk. Lots of good info on this site. Much....Much....MUCH better than reddit. :)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Let me tell you what my old, crusty, ex- marine, training supervisor told me when I complained….
IMG_4893.gif

Chry_bmb

Part Time Enthusiast
Well, that’s a good thing because none of us are boomers but apparently you don’t have much better to do than argue with us. that’s OK. Welcome to Brown café.

Do you plan on going full-time eventually?
lol this is the first time I’ve ever been on here talking with anyone. Yes I do plan on going full time eventually.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Would love for you to stay and participate but if you can't live by this....

IMG_1389.gif

Chry_bmb

Part Time Enthusiast
No offense brother but I have rips and stains in my underwear with more seniority. It takes a while to truly understand this place. Took me 9 years to go FT.

Hope you stay around or lurk. Lots of good info on this site. Much....Much....MUCH better than reddit. :)
It’s really just a waiting game, and I’m down to wait.