I can’t keep quiet anymore

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You yourself worked at a part timer, yet here you are in a forum belittling those who are now working that position. That bitter hatred is gonna be the death of you.

He’s part of the brown cafe circle of HATE. Don’t listen to anything he says. Nothing but bullies and haters on this site 😤

PT Car Washer

So it wasn't ever about the money.
Of course it always has been about money. Money to properly staff and train new Union members. Money to realistically give people the time to properly do their jobs. I can understand how delivery drivers think it is their best interest to work off the clock to prep their loads while management sends the loaders home with minimum hours or less.

Thebrownblob

Of course it always has been about money. Money to properly staff and train new Union members. Money to realistically give people the time to properly do their jobs. I can understand how delivery drivers think it is their best interest to work off the clock to prep their loads while management sends the loaders home with minimum hours or less.
Why would I want to work off the clock and fix a problem? I’ll just wait till I’m on the clock and get paid for it. Drivers constantly fixing their loads off. The clock will definitely not fix anything ever.

PT Car Washer

Understand why anyone would be compelled to work off the clock? Never.
Most delivery drivers say it is to make their day easier. Not just delivery drivers, we have a FT car washer who starts working at least a half hour before his start time. When I complained they moved my start time to a later start.

PT Car Washer

Why would I want to work off the clock and fix a problem? I’ll just wait till I’m on the clock and get paid for it. Drivers constantly fixing their loads off. The clock will definitely not fix anything ever.
I would agree but a lot of delivery drivers still do it. Had to file a grievance and threaten them with discipline to get them to stop. Even then they still do it.

Thebrownblob

Most delivery drivers say it is to make their day easier. Not just delivery drivers, we have a FT car washer who starts working at least a half hour before his start time. When I complained they moved my start time to a later start.
Those guys that start working off the clock and skip their lunch are hilarious.
They are the same ones that have 200 stops and complain, and I tell them hey you’re gonna have 220 tomorrow enjoy.