I can’t keep quiet anymore

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hey my toilet is clogged. How long of a snake do I need?...

Yeah, beat it DIAD 5...
will-ferrell-anchorman.gif

Thebrownblob

I like how you guys will complain about runners when it’s your fellow drivers working too hard, but for the guy loading trucks for a fraction of the price they’re never working hard enough
No, I wish they would slow down and do the job a little little better. I had nine misloads today. Not counting the two I pulled off in the morning before I left. 😬

PT Car Washer

No, I wish they would slow down and do the job a little little better. I had nine misloads today. Not counting the two I pulled off in the morning before I left. 😬
Why not go and complain to all of your management buddies to have the preload slow down so you can have a better load quality. So much easier to blame everything on the newest and least paid Union members. Go and put your letter in for management and do the rest of the Union members a favor.

Thebrownblob

Why not go and complain to all of your management buddies to have the preload slow down so you can have a better load quality. So much easier to blame everything on the newest and least paid Union members. Go and put your letter in for management and do the rest of the Union members a favor.
Cry, harder, old man. Telling my Union brothers and sisters to slow down and do a better job actually provides more jobs for my brothers and sisters.. Remember, you’re the one that has spent majority of his career underneath management desk making sure you get a special deal. Purposely screwing your brothers and sisters. Total trash.

PT Car Washer

Cry, harder, old man. Telling my Union brothers and sisters to slow down and do a better job actually provides more jobs for my brothers and sisters.. Remember, you’re the one that has spent majority of his career underneath management desk making sure you get a special deal. Purposely screwing your brothers and sisters. Total trash.
You have no idea how working the Hub or preload works. Just because you have this special "relationship" with management, You think you are some kind of friend to Union members. You are not.

Thebrownblob

You have no idea how working the Hub or preload works. Just because you have this special "relationship" with management, You think you are some kind of friend to Union members. You are not.
That’s weird. I must not have done it for eight years myself. The only special treatment with management is you Mr. scab. Keep trolling I’m sure you’ll go far.

It’s crazy how terrible your logic is lmao

Fight against part timers getting higher pay then bitch and whine about their job quality. You get what you pay for

Also hilarious how you guys constantly whining about inflation but had no problem with starting wage being stagnant for decades

Climb up the ladder then pull it up after you.

People like you are born on third base and act like they hit a triple
I get that, but you guys should punch your starting wage into an inflation calculator is all I’m saying

When you want the wage so low you have to work 2-3 jobs to pay rent, don’t bitch about work quality they give
I’ll say though I do feel my wage is more fair now, thanks to the new contract. I’m grateful for that
If you started part time in 1989 then your starting wage today after inflation would be over $30 an hour. When I started after inflation it was $12 an hour
Ups always had the reputation for having amazing pay for part time work, and I feel like a lot of you guys forget that. They rode on that reputation until this newest contract when finally O’Brien started to work to get that back up
Agreed, it’s an amazing job I feel blessed to have. I’m just pointing out that part time wages started out amazing (with those same benefits you mentioned) and stagnated for decades
you guys always talk about how part time not meant to support a family or whatever, and while that’s true, it used to be because of the smaller hours, not the huge reduction in wage

Well you got your money, what's the excuse for sucking so badly now?