Is fast food a luxury?

• Yes

• No

• I’m rich

• Every Friday I’m broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Is red lobster fast food? Thats what we are eating tonight. Wife found a gift card in her purse that she did not know about. Better use it before the go out of bussiness!
Having a gift card is the only condition I would go to Red Lobster under in the first place.

sailfish

Well that’s why I’m here lol. Food isn’t to bad actually.
When I was a kid I thought cracking crab legs was fun (now it's an expensive pain in the ass for an underwhelming amount of meat) but I don't really like seafood too much at all anymore.

Thebrownblob

When I was a kid I thought cracking crab legs was fun (now it's an expensive pain in the ass for an underwhelming amount of meat) but I don't really like seafood too much at all anymore.
I hate seafood, everyone else in my family loves it. I’m eating a steak.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always told my wife that the only thing that makes lobster taste good is the hot melted butter they give you to dip it in. I told her if she dunked baloney in hot butter t would taste like lobster.

sailfish

I always told my wife that the only thing that makes lobster taste good is the hot melted butter they give you to dip it in. I told her if she dunked baloney in hot butter t would taste like lobster.
They look like creepy ass crab centipede hybrids that live in the ocean. I don't know how anyone ever thought they looked appetizing.

oldngray

nowhere special
Or dip a pat of butter in butter

rod

Retired 22 years
They look like creepy ass crab centipede hybrids that live in the ocean. I don't know how anyone ever thought they looked appetizing.
I can't say I've ever bought a lobster myself. I've eaten it enough to know I like it ---IF SOMEONE ELSE IS PICKING UP THE CHECK.