Is fast food a luxury?

• Yes

• No

• I’m rich

• Every Friday I’m broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't forget to get everyone $3 sodas with your meal and $10 slices of pie for dessert afterwards.
Some of the more up scale restaurants around here have stopped serving free tap ice water (we have great tasting water here). If you want water with your meal you buy a bottle of it for 3 bucks.

over9five

Staff member
Some of the more up scale restaurants around here have stopped serving free tap ice water (we have great tasting water here). If you want water with your meal you buy a bottle of it for 3 bucks.
Sure, bring me that 3 dollar bottle of water.
But I'll dine somewhere else next time.

Over70irregs

1716855398483.png

vantexan

American fast food overseas will give you what we consider a medium drink here. If you ask for no ice they will only fill cup to a line about 3/4ths up. No free refills.

rod

Retired 22 years
The land of sky blue waters

Filmed here. I know 3 of the 4 guys in it and have been fishing many times with them. The bigger Norther Pike used in this commercial was caught by a fellow UPS driver who skipped work the day before when the word went out Old Milwaukee was looking for a big Northern for their commercial. I hung out all the time with the local Old Mil distributor---a GOOD friend to have. The kid in the commercial who is catching the fish was part owner of Lindy / Little Joe tackle Company. We NEVER had to buy tackle. Each one of the guys made about $35,000 thanks to the "residuals" Old Milwaukee paid every time that commercial was shown on TV.