It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
How did the western region decide your Healthcare if you're not in the west?

I believe that he is referring to the 2013 Contract.
Somebody from the Company decided to get out of providing healthcare to their Union employees, so they decided to throw it back to the Union. I am guessing they were projecting massive cost increases due to the Obamacare legislation. The Union of course had to negotiate enough monetary contributions to cover their membership.

I remember that the 2013 central supplemental was voted down initially because of the inferior benefits, so team care upped the ante in order for it’s passage. With the amount of weekly monetary contributions ($500+) per full time employee we should be getting the best deals for healthcare in the market. Team care selects annually what healthcare providers they will do business with on our behalf according to costs and coverages.

Some areas in the West were pretty pissed off , much like the Central. What I don’t like is that there is pension language in the Master that particularly covers the Central and Southern that the West votes on that does not affect their superior benefits. The International placed that duplicate language to prevent the Central and Southern from voting down their supplements and controlling their benefits. If the Master passes with the help from the Western Conferences those inferior benefits remain the same, no matter how many times the Central votes down their supplements.

Screenshot_20211118-102248.png

542thruNthru

I believe that he is referring to the 2013 Contract.
Somebody from the Company decided to get out of providing healthcare to their Union employees, so they decided to throw it back to the Union. I am guessing they were projecting massive cost increases due to the Obamacare legislation. The Union of course had to negotiate enough monetary contributions to cover their membership.

I remember that the 2013 central supplemental was voted down initially because of the inferior benefits, so team care upped the ante in order for it’s passage. With the amount of weekly monetary contributions ($500+) per full time employee we should be getting the best deals for healthcare in the market. Team care selects annually what healthcare providers they will do business with on our behalf according to costs and coverages.

Some areas in the West were pretty pissed off , much like the Central. What I don’t like is that there is pension language in the Master that particularly covers the Central and Southern that the West votes on that does not affect their superior benefits. The International placed that duplicate language to prevent the Central and Southern from voting down their supplements and controlling their benefits. If the Master passes with the help from the Western Conferences those inferior benefits remain the same, no matter how many times the Central votes down their supplements.
Still has nothing to do with the healthcare and the West.

Karma...

so far a lop-sided election....the west is a major dissappointment in both % turnout and voting sides...pretty much turned on Steve and embraced Sean.......well done !

Karma...

More than likely the OZ slate will win the entire election by 70 %. Vairma did not have a chance when he got associated and an endorsement from the Hoffa administration, that and stating that he did not any issues with the 2018 contract in the debates.

It was a total landslide from the get go...
a run away !.....I am surprised that Sean is doing so well in the west..steves back yard.....well done..