It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was wondering y. Thanks good information. I think its over.

More than likely the OZ slate will win the entire election by 70 %. Vairma did not have a chance when he got associated and an endorsement from the Hoffa administration, that and stating that he did not any issues with the 2018 contract in the debates.

It was a total landslide from the get go...

More than likely the OZ slate will win the entire election by 70 %. Vairma did not have a chance when he got associated and an endorsement from the Hoffa administration, that and stating that he did not any issues with the 2018 contract in the debates.

It was a total landslide from the get go...
Hoffa giving him an endorsement was a kiss of death

Screenshot_20211117-202928.png

alwaysoverallowed

If the power slate is able to eke-out a victory from the Canadian vote again I foresee us UPSers not getting a contract ratified until 2025. I don’t see anyway those on the power slate would fight for anything more than what we have now and that’s going to cause the contract to be voted down multiple times only to get ratified when the no votes stop participating.

If the power slate is able to eke-out a victory from the Canadian vote again I foresee us UPSers not getting a contract ratified until 2025. I don’t see anyway those on the power slate would fight for anything more than what we have now and that’s going to cause the contract to be voted down multiple times only to get ratified when the no votes stop participating.
Canada had less than 8,000 people vote this time
Canada and the West had pretty much the same amount of votes as the east total