It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

browned out

Will the Varmets strongest turnout will be in the west?

We almost had these Hoffa Assclowns out last time. Then Canada decided it....
Sorry, my post was not constructed very well.

I meant: Does anyone believe that Varima will be able to make up the vote differential in the US West Region and then squeeze by with the help from the Canada vote?

It is just the order the votes are tabulated and released.

Last time around; Zuckerman had the vote locked up until the last two regions were counted. The west (US) helped the slapdick Hoffa pull closer; and Canada put Hoffa in for another term.

Hoffa and Varima are company controlled union pieces of garbage. They sold the UPS members out. Varima would continue that UPS/IBT symbiotic relationship of both parasites benefiting at the cost of the hard working UPS teamsters.

UPS' Company controlled union leaders are hopefully on the way out.

GO OZ.

AND OZ....FULFILL YOUR OBLIGATIONS. REPRESENT THE UPS RANK AND FILE.

Get rid of the two tier garbage 22.4 classification and bring those drivers into the RPCD classification. Just PACKAGE CAR DRIVER. NO RPCD or 22.4.

Restore seniority rights by letting employees go back to their bid on, preferred schedules.

And if you cant get rid of the 22.4 classification and bring those hard working teamsters to the RPCD ranks: at least make certain that all RPCDS have a right to 40 hours every week before a 22.4 is allowed that right.

Last edited:

nWo

Sean will do well in the west because the 22.4s all came out to vote for him. Some of them think 22.4s will be gone instantly. He's going to win. He's done a good job on making everyone think everything bad is The other guys fault while taking credit for everything good. Plus he is more charismatic and better looking. Let's just hope he doesn't try to seek revenge on locals that didn't support him.

Cameras and Peak PVDs will be here to stay.

Maybe they can negotiate better language on 22.4s. Maybe they can get rid of the classification all together. We will see.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif

Karma...

I would think Sean will do quite well in the northeast...the low % of people voting is disturbing...consider that 24% of the teamsters are ups employees......

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would think Sean will do quite well in the northeast...the low % of people voting is disturbing...consider that 24% of the teamsters are ups employees......
Almost nobody heard of the dude from the west.