It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

Karma...

could be closer that one thinks with the west to go...many possible votes there and its in Steves turf....even in the east there were locals that went sternly Steves way...surprisingly so....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You are probably right .. Steve is counting on having it even with his Western votes (all 49,655 of them) and then let Canada take him to top...👍.. after all he is just down 35,000 currently...

Sorry he is down now by 37,500 my mistake...🤫

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211117-162604.png

They can tell in a matter of minutes if there is a winner after selling a billion Powerball tickets but for some reason elections take forever.
This makes lots of sense -- if the lotto stores ticket entries in, say, a hash table, checking if the winning number is in the set of valid tickets takes almost constant time. Inputting all that data takes linear time, but that happens piecemeal as tickets are sold so you'd never notice the actual delay. Counting ballots also takes linear time, but they do those all at once, and have to physically open the envelopes, so it's gonna take a while.

An direct analog would be looking up *who* someone voted for given a hash table of voters and their vote.

Karma...

You are probably right .. Steve is counting on having it even with his Western votes (all 49,655 of them) and then let Canada take him to top...👍.. after all he is just down 35,000 currently...

Sorry he is down now by 37,500 my mistake...🤫
thats an intelligent view....its not a done deal by any stretch.

cachmeifucan

I am hoping for a close election....a runaway would be divisive for the union....
Exactly the opposite if oz ran away with it thats a message to varima. I figured it would be close. 5k votes thrown out in central and another 1k in the south. Lets see how many in the east get tossed vs the percentage of west and Canadian votes gets tossed out.