Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

vantexan

Why is he scared to debate Kamala? “ anytime, anywhere “ turned into NOPE
No, it turned into he isn't committing until he knows after the Democratic convention who is for sure the Democratic nominee. And unlike last time with Biden he'll have a say in the debate format and which network conducts it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No, it turned into he isn't committing until he knows after the Democratic convention who is for sure the Democratic nominee. And unlike last time with Biden he'll have a say in the debate format and which network conducts it.
It’s been established she has enough delegates to get the nomination.
Gotta do better than that

The big package

Self made started with Daddys $. Ask Mary Trump how she got squeezed. No opinion. Open

Self made started with Daddys $. Ask Mary Trump how she got squeezed. No opinion. Open info.
View attachment 494484
That's a bad chart clearly made up by some leftist hack ! Real numbers Clinton 4 percent, Bush 2.4 percent, Obama 2.3 percent, Trump 2.3 percent ! And anybody who turns a million into billions as a real estate builder is a smart business man ! But like ice cube said , some people are just jealous of the life style !

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_5498.jpeg

Over70irregs

That's a bad chart clearly made up by some leftist hack ! Real numbers Clinton 4 percent, Bush 2.4 percent, Obama 2.3 percent, Trump 2.3 percent ! And anybody who turns a million into billions as a real estate builder is a smart business man ! But like ice cube said , some people are just jealous of the life style !
No judgment here. I believe he inflated assets which is fraud. I could be wrong though. I think he is a felon also? He will win in November that’s all that matters. If any candidate had those stats we call it out fair square. No jealousy here. He deserves all he gets coming to him.

vantexan

It’s been established she has enough delegates to get the nomination.
Gotta do better than that
No, historically the debates don't happen until after both conventions. Your own party got an early debate so that they could justify getting rid of Biden. You know, the guy you defended vigorously until he was cast aside. Well that debate format was all one sided with Trump having to agree to Dems terms for it to happen. So next time expect Trump to do it on his terms. The debate will happen, and Dems are going to realize they're going to lose in November.

Last edited:

vantexan

No judgment here. I believe he inflated assets which is fraud. I could be wrong though. I think he is a felon also? He will win in November that’s all that matters. If any candidate had those stats we call it out fair square. No jealousy here. He deserves all he gets coming to him.
Ask any banker or real estate developer how loans to buy real are conducted. The developer values his property higher, the banks lower, and a compromise is reached. Not one bank that did business with Trump said he defrauded them. All said they'd gladly do business with him again. So much so that the AG felt compelled to say that there doesn't have to be a victim. And when businessmen expressed concern that the state may be coming after them next New York governor Kathy Hochul assured them that this was only about Trump. She and others are worried that their actions may further erode their tax base with businesses pulling up stakes out of concern of being prosecuted. So the governor as much as admitted they targeted Trump. And likely to be thrown out on appeal.

Why is he scared to debate Kamala? “ anytime, anywhere “ turned into NOPE
bro there is no planet in this universe where Trump wouldn't absolutely tear Kamala apart on stage

i'm not even voting for him, i don't even like him but at least i can be objective enough to recognize his RIZZ completely overpowers hers

bro there is no planet in this universe where Trump wouldn't absolutely tear Kamala apart on stage

i'm not even voting for him, i don't even like him but at least i can be objective enough to recognize his RIZZ completely overpowers hers
and when the opposite occurs....let me guess. It will be due to the debate being rigged.