Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

newfie

No judgment here. I believe he inflated assets which is fraud. I could be wrong though. I think he is a felon also? He will win in November that’s all that matters. If any candidate had those stats we call it out fair square. No jealousy here. He deserves all he gets coming to him.
he will win on appeal too. I'm curious do you realize there was a deliberate effort here by partisan judicial members to railroad a political candidate?

is there a concern on your part with those charges against trump that an example has been set that will continue on in the future regardless of the party of the candidate? what is to stop a republican prosecuter in a deeply partisan republican distract from doing the same against a future democrat?

newfie

Will not stick. They need him. He does in the open what has been done since Americas founding.
because he is rich he is guilty? regardless of the fact the judge valued a close to billion dollar property at 18 million in order to arrive at his verdict? i realize you may be a hater of the rich but does your sense of fairness regardless of the person ever kick in?

Over70irregs

You post so much gibberish, no one can tell WTF you’re talking about

You need to check again on that “hiring credential”. There are several that I know of
If capacity is being challenged that is a good thing. It promotes growth. Credentials are the true gibberish. We are in a “placement” age sir.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
he will win on appeal too. I'm curious do you realize there was a deliberate effort here by partisan judicial members to railroad a political candidate?

is there a concern on your part with those charges against trump that an example has been set that will continue on in the future regardless of the party of the candidate? what is to stop a republican prosecuter in a deeply partisan republican distract from doing the same against a future democrat?
You give them too much credit.
All they realize is what they were told to believe.

Over70irregs

Railroad yes. I as you probably noticed don’t go with status quo. I have seen railroading prior to this. You have also. This leads me to believe they take turns on each other to keep you amused.

Over70irregs

because he is rich he is guilty? regardless of the fact the judge valued a close to billion dollar property at 18 million in order to arrive at his verdict? i realize you may be a hater of the rich but does your sense of fairness regardless of the person ever kick in?
What state is that property in? I was told by a lady in yoga pants teaching a class that “Fair is not equal”, it stuck with me. Side note: Just look at American history.

newfie

You give them too much credit.
All they realize is what they were told to believe
i know some dont consider the far reaching consequences of partisan lawfare.

whats to stop any local prosecuter from doing the same thing and pulling up someones social media profile before deciding whether they will charge a local?

newfie

I was told by a lady in yoga pants teaching a class that “Fair is not equal”, it stuck with me. Side note: Just look at American history.
good thing she didnt tell you that you should kill yourself . do you always operate your beliefs on what other people tell you?

Over70irregs

the judge is in new york and the property in florida. sounds like you should actually educate yourself on the case?
the lady in yoga pants may not be your best source of information?
Fl. Rest my case. The ladies advice was very much needed at the time. Simple things when placed at the right time can provide clarity. She helped me without knowing it.

Within days, Harris has captivated the nation, united her party, upended the campaign, raised record sums, tied up the race in polling, and seen a bounce in her favorability ratings. No wonder donald the dense is so sad.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Within days, Harris has captivated the nation, united her party, upended the campaign, raised record sums, tied up the race in polling, and seen a bounce in her favorability ratings. No wonder donald the dense is so sad.
Shows the depth of the despair that ‘Viable Joe Biden’ wrought upon not only the liberals, but the entire nation!